• she is here in aiken county right now... she 'packed out' a 350 max venue (lol) media stressing the point that people are waiting outside because of fire regs and that the event is 'huge'...

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Eh

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• she is here in aiken county right now... she 'packed out' a 350 max venue (lol) media stressing the point that people are waiting outside because of fire regs and that the event is 'huge'...

lol.

Seriously, who in the hell would be excited to go see her? No one has any kind of drawing power besides Trump, and his is massive.

• it attracts super Flakes.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I heard on CNN that Trumps last rally was a bust. There were only 3k people waiting outside after he filled a 12k seat auditorium.

That warren thing looked like a high school gym.... complete with folding metal chairs... LOL... probly didn't have to even borrow any extra.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• it wasnt even a hs gym size, it was it was an exercise gym for the business school at University of South Carolina - Aiken students. The gym was not intended for public gatherings.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.