chi-coms massing troops on hong kong border

• and shenzhen, where the highest quality chicom factories are located would not have existed without the freedoms and growth of hk

OMG, did you just say the highest quality chicom factories? LMFAO that's an oxymoron.

When's the last time you were there? My design engineer was there about 4 years ago. Quality is not in the manufacturing language there. Not even a little bit. Nether are workers rights. No heating or cooling, a hole in the floor to shit in, etc..

Yeah, it's the pinnacle of all star manufacturing. Lol

:biglaugh

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I never said it was great and amazing, I did say it was the best the chicoms had - which is true! I also said that its' proximity to hk made it possible - which is also true.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• It just another Asian shithole that exploits slave labor.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• I never said it wasn't, hk by comparison is far better. communism is a disease that has to be eradicated.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• I can't help you...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• OMG, did you just say the highest quality chicom factories? LMFAO that's an oxymoron.

When's the last time you were there? My design engineer was there about 4 years ago.

Why do people refuse to learn from history. Germany went from being bankrupt to a world power and technological world leader in less than ten years.

With the speed China is developing four years is ancient history.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• They only have 1 advantage and that's unlimited cheap labor. And that will change eventually. Well that and they are really good at steal tech from everyone else in the world. But they usually end up fucking that up.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• And they are authoritarian, so labor will always be cheap.

The only constant is change.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Do you now... How much of your stuff is made in Germany? How much is made in China? You vote with your wallet.

When I think about it, just about the only thing I own that is made in Germany is my British sports car... And some of my wine.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."