trump calls chris cuomo an out of control....

• Animal.. LOl the guy goes bat shit crazy about being called 'Fredo' lets goad a liberal today.. it is our duty as Americans.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well that sounds oddly familiar.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I don't blame Fredo for being pissed but standing there screaming about it is kinda weak- if he wanted to do something like throw the guy down the stairs he should have tried. Talk is cheap- if you tell me you're going to fuck me up I want to see if you can do it but all Fredo did was squeal like a bitch. He's lucky the guy didn't fuck him up.

• I think the guy actually wanted fredo to take a swing at him and fredo finally got it.... but he was so hysterical that for a bit there I thought he might throw a punch at the guy who... was very calm.

But you are right... threats... especially when you have to say em over and over.... are usually hollow.

lazs

• Ok... it gets better.. their idiot lemon.. is now being sued for assaulting a bartender. Who..... offered him some drink with the name 'lemon' in it.. apparently... Don the lemon grabbed the guy and stuck his hands down the guys pants? weird shit... might not amount to anything but with their ratings in the dumpster.

CNN also had a scripted 'gun town hall' that no one watched....

lazs

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I have no idea if it is true in your dementia fueled fantasies or not milo.. but.. not really wanting to know. It is something that you should take to your grave.

lazs