...and that's why you don't lie on your 4473

• They guy who purchased the body armor and drum magazine for the Ohio shooter is going to jail for a long time. Neither of these purchases are illegal, but he admitted to continued drug use that means he lied on is h 4473 when he purchased 2 firearms. The penalty? 10 years in prison. I bet they push for the maximum.

• It's also why you don't talk to the police. He actually walked them through his mushroom cultivating process.

Yeppers... a sharp one there.

• Not only that, but he bought the drum mag, body armor, and the upper for the shooter and kept them at his house so shooter's parents wouldn't find out he had them.

Look man... best friend or not, I'm not hiding firearm parts from a grown ass man's parents. What the fuck is that?

"I'm twentysomething years old... can I keep my guns at your place so my parents don't find out?"

How about you grow the fuck up and get your own place?

• I understand it isn't illegal, just pointing out the douchebaggery.

And what about the sister? Is anyone talking about him killing his sister?

Only saw something about that the day after. They said it was unclear if she was a target. Maybe she was the main target and doesn't quite fit there narrative.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Background checks...pffft

https://www.usatoday.com/story…hecks-charged/1213216002/

Few gun buyers are ever prosecuted for lying on forms they are required to complete as part of a background check when purchasing a weapon, a new federal study concludes.

In the 29 states where federal officials handle the background checks, there were only 12 prosecutions in fiscal 2017 of people who were found to have provided false information, such as failing to disclose a felony conviction, according to the Government Accountability Office.

It is a federal crime for people trying to obtain guns to make a false statement or furnish false or misrepresented identification that is intended to deceive people on the legality of the sale of the firearm. Violators face up to 10 years in prison and fines of up to $250,000.

Of a total of 8.6 million transactions processed by federal officials that year, 112,710 were rejected but only about 12,700 were referred for further investigation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Their. THEIR narrative.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• They can't handle all the cases that could be prosecuted... and... often the person is not lying... One guy I know had his identity stolen and the illegal who was using it got busted for all sorts of things.

A common one is that if you get a license for medical pot you can't have firearms... hardly anyone knows that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)