Jeffrey Epstein dead

• I have a theory

Epstein technically wasn't murdered.

His lawyers lobbied to have him taken from suicide watch at the end of July.

They wouldn't have done that unless HE PERSONALLY directed them to.

Then there's the matter of the person who wasn't even staff on the station that night (still looking for confirmation but I believe I saw it on a news report)

I think he was attacked the first time and was told the rest would come when he gets out of protection.

The feds don't need him because they already have the photos and CCTV footage, and his meticulous diaries.

He wasn't getting any deals.

He paid for that guy to be there, who took care of the camera, made Epstein unconscious peacefully (does this smell like chloroform to you?) and set him in a ligature made of his trousers against the bars, and then left.

Epstein paid for his assisted suicide because he knew what was coming.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Supposedly their was shrieking and screaming from his jail cell. How do you shriek/scream if you're hanging yourself?

Because the knot wasn't tied properly?

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• I suspect he was just tying his shoe laces and had a tragic accident....

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Supposedly their was shrieking and screaming from his jail cell. How do you shriek/scream if you're hanging yourself?

I just read that today. I wondered if that was from him or from the people who found him? The article I read said that someone was heard saying "beath, Epstein, breath" (probably as they were choking him to death. )

• Jeffrey to guard: "What's the nectie for sarge?"

<necktie is cinched up>

"C'mon man...quit playin' aroun'."

• Ann Coulter wrote:

"All federal prisons should be privatized after this,” Coulter continued. She speculated on some possible scenarios: “The government can tell us either that ‘This was a scheme by Epstein’s powerful backers to silence him and government workers were paid off to assist in the murder, here are their names,’ or they can tell us, ‘We’re utterly, laughably incompetent at our most basic responsibilities’ — but it can’t tell us both. Produce the conspirators or privatize the prisons.”

• Even some of the most ardent prison reform people who were against privatization are now saying it is by far the best way.... . is there nothing the government can do right?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Liberals fucking HATE private prisons. Mother Jones even sent in a reporter to work as a guard in one for a few months. As I can tell, state employees have zero reason to give a shit about ANYthing. Private employees, far more so