Jeffrey Epstein dead

• This is not a right or left thing, this just powerful people protecting themselves.

Maybe we should look on the bright side. This is one of the very few examples of the left and right actually working together.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• told ya.. the guy left a list.. there are dozens of women and their lawyers who want a chunk of his fortune and Barr? the evil Barr.. he is going bulldog on the shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• ‘59 communist assholes walked into a Barr.....’

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well, the guy WAS 96...

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We should all be so lucky to live that long.

• 96 and still serving on the bench is a real question. There's no fucking way someone should still be there that long.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• This just in... Medical Examiner .... death may be due to little known AuxillioMortem ...

Medical practitioners diagnosis of the above mentioned is very difficult as it affects as little as 1 in 7.34 billion people and is very hard to determine exact causes . Although thorough testing is carried out in these cases most results are inconclusive and therefore regarded as accidental.

• This just in... Medical Examiner .... death may be due to little known AuxillioMortem ...

Medical practitioners diagnosis of the above mentioned is very difficult as it affects as little as 1 in 7.34 billion people and is very hard to determine exact causes . Although thorough testing is carried out in these cases most results are inconclusive and therefore regarded as accidental.

what is that?

Link?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• fucker...

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC