Jeffrey Epstein dead

• Not buying any of it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

“At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch,” Reuters reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli…e-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

Cameron Lindsay, an ex-warden who worked at three federal prisons, said in an interview with NBC News:

For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking. For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances. You leave him on suicide watch until he’s out of there.
    It’s too early to say what I think should happen, but if this did occur as we believe that it did, some staff are going to have some hard questions to answer.

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If he was on suicide watch there would be... if they took him off the day before he died then maybe not.

lazs

He wasn't taken off suicide watch the day before he killed himself. He was taken off suicide watch almost a week before.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Either way it reeks of foul play. Way to high profile for these kind of mistakes to be made.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Suicide watch or not, EVERY JAIL requires watch tours, at least twice per hour. There are electronic systems to manage and record this. They didn't do one the entire night

• Suicide watch or not, EVERY JAIL requires watch tours, at least twice per hour. There are electronic systems to manage and record this. They didn't do one the entire night

You sure know a lot about what went on that night. Were you there?? :wrag

• You sure know a lot about what went on that night. Were you there?? :wrag

I can read? That aside, for better or worse I know a LOT about what goes on in jails and prisons

• It's like what Denzel Washington's character in Training Day said.

"It's no what you know, it's what you can prove."

With Epstein dead, shits a lot harder to prove. It would really be great if he had a dead man's switch.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020