Jeffrey Epstein dead

• He doesn't. Or else they wouldn't have killed him.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Probably not.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• With Epstein dead they now have access to a LOT more evidence.

That’s why I say it’s a setup. He’s in WP somewhere.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You're dreaming. This subject is dead.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• He’s sipping tea with Bin Laden somewhere.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• My guess is Epstein could do far more damage to the left than the right, but there are most certainly some low life scumbags on the right who were and maybe still are worried.

The people in trouble, left or right, are the ones that think with their dicks...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Hell, looks like even some Royals were nervous about Epstein.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAFEQWy?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Funny how the media will bitch about unsubstantiated claims about the Klintoons. Anything bad about them is a crazy conspiracy theory. Yet they'll pick up and run with any about Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-dangerous-cycle-that-keeps-conspiracy-theories-in-the-news-—-and-trumps-tweets/ar-AAFFdx0?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• He had a cell mate who was m,mysteriously transferred on the day before his "suicide"

This is fucking unreal. They wanted him dead so badly that they don't really care about how obvious it was.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jef…or-hours-apparent-suicide

Additionally, Epstein was supposed to have a cellmate. But the person who was assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday before the 66-year-old's death, according to the Post. It was not immediately clear why the cellmate was transferred nor why no one else was assigned to room with Epstein.

Epstein was placed on suicide watch in July and had been given psychiatric evaluations after he was discovered with bruising on his neck, but was taken off suicide watch at the end of July.

ALSO:

Barbara Sampson, New York City's chief medical examiner, said Sunday that an autopsy was performed on Epstein, but more information was needed before a cause of death was determined.

• I could see how if you wanted to cross your tees and dot your eyes you would wait for some tests to come back even if you pretty much knew already what cause of death was.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They're still uncertain? Even after the autopsy? You would think that the finger-shaped bruises around his neck would be an obvious clue.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• They wanted him dead so badly that they don't really care about how obvious it was.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• "The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein" would make a great horror movie.

A shadowy female figure enters Jeffrey's cell.

"Hello Jeffrey" she said.

Jeffrey couldn't believe his eyes. "Aaaaiiiiieeeee" he responded.