Jeffrey Epstein dead

• Yep....for a while he was almost a hero... a celebrity at least when the left thought he might bring down Trump.... then... as it became more and more apparent that it was lefty and demoncrat perves that were implicated.... the stories started fading away..... and now that he got to the point that he was losing it and might blab?

He has one of 'those' suicides. It is pretty fucking hard to kill yourself in prison. Especially since he had to have been on some kind of suicide watch after last time.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• When Clinton's involvement was first mentioned his remaining time became very limited. Add his name to the list of Clinton "friends" who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• This is like, what, fifty or so "coincidences". That's no coincidence...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• And it took 2 attempts this time.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Nobody that wants to live long enough to collect anyway.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• "No...Don't! Tell them I can keep quiet! Honest! I can make this all go away! Please!?"

Final words of Jeffrey Epstein...

• First...there was suicide by cop...

Now...there is suicide by Clinton.

• So many sources are saying it's confirmed suicide by hanging. Like #1 said, how the fuck does someone on suicide watch have something to hang themselves with.

Now fox news says the initial call was for cardiac arrest but an autopsy will be done.

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.am…nd-in-manhattan-jail-cell

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• The four self inflicted gun shot wounds to the back of the head have caused some minor suspicions....

lazs

The tight grouping also raised some eyebrows...

• Sorry I’m late.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018