Shit so.. a lefty I know through marriage....

• Tells me that if the shit hits the fan he is coming to my house.... I actually got angry.. even tho he was trying to be.... nice?

What I said was... "if you come to my house after voting consistently to take away my gun rights and my human rights... I will tell you at gunpoint to leave. Yes.. I realize that your wife and kids and maybe even you? will be raped and tortured for hours before you are murdered. I told him he could leave his daughter here even tho I had not planed on her burden on my plans.. but.. hell.. not her fault her parents are horrible human beings.

I have no idea what effect what I said had on him.. but.. I do know he believed that I would do what I said.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Doran, if there's rioting in the streets then pack your shit and head over here. We have 25 acres about 45 minutes North of here with a clear field of fire for 200 yards, and like minded people all around us. Bring guns, I got food.

• I'll bring Barb, and 2 annoying little dogs. Ok...only ONE of them is really annoying...the fat one just begs for food 24/7

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Can I come? I'll bring beer...

Sure but by the time the SHTF here Europe will have been nuked. But if you see it coming it's North Coast wilderness, so bring an RV or a camper shell or a decent tent. We won't have ferals running the streets where I live and if we retreat further North we'll be able to hunt, fish and plant veggies. There's an ancient Indian path that goes all the way to the Coast, and there's caves that have sheltered people for about 10000 years. I hiked much of it about 40 years ago- it's really cool. There's a series of caves with signs of occupation and there's only a few of us who know where this spot is- my plan in a SHTF scenario is to hike to the coast, gather seaweed, dry it and make Sushi.

• Yeah mike... your place is actually a pretty good idea. it would be like House to House around here. certain skills I have may be in demand. Just being able to handload ammo or gunsmith for instance.

lazs

• Yeah except most of the homes are kinda close together here son.... How bout I just booby trap the place? would that be good enough?

lazs

• I DON'T even go that far. i tell them that if they come uninvited after shtf that they will be shot. that tends to be a conversation ending statement.

• Not gonna count #1 and #7 as two different people.... I mean... it is like asking me to call you miss cause you identify as a pre teen girl.

lazs

• Well odds are we're both hung over today. I know I sure am anyway.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020