No Beet, so

• Arizona is also an open carry state but you very many people open carry. Arizona is a concealed carry state too...so you never know.

Most people that shop at Walmart are probably women that wouldn't be carrying.

• I don't know what the fuck to do about this. The same old arguments and the same do nothing results. I have no idea if this is a deep state plan to disarm America, or we need to re open the looney bins. Why are these mass shooters, but for 1, always Millennials? Is it because they took discipline and morals out of schools? Was this 22 year old on ADD drugs previously? He just walked up to the front door carrying a AK and started firing, WTF people, why didn't someone do something?

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KdF ().

• I don't know what the fuck to do about this. The same old arguments and the same do nothing results. I have no idea if this is a deep state plan to disarm America, or we need to re open the looney bins. Why are these mass shooters, but for 1, always Millennials? Is it because they took discipline and morals out of schools? Was this 22 year old on ADD drugs previously? He just walked up to the front door carrying a AK and started firing, WTF people, why didn't someone do something?

Can't help you, its not a problem we have.

Sucks tho.

• Link?

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Fuck this injection bullshit. You know he did it, that He's guilty.Hang him tomorrow on live TV. That will end this madness.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

• No mercy for the bad if they

Want it

No mercy for the bad if they

Plead

Need it

No mercy from me

Tell no truth and tell no

Lies

Cross your heart and hope to

Die

Never give what you can't

Take back

Scratch like a cat

Inject your venom

It'll be your last attack

Want it

Plead

Need it

V-E-N-O-M

Got no heart, no - feel no

Pain

Take your soul and - leave a

Stain

Come choose your victim

Take him by surprise

Go in hard and get him

Right between the eyes and

[Chorus]

Inject the venom

Inject the venom

Inject the venom

Inject it all

(Stick it in, stick it)

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr No Name ().

• I guessed he was a trumptard just from the fact that he's a white guy in Texas who was drawn to Walmart. Seemed pretty likely.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate…white-nationalist-talking

El Paso Shooting Suspect May Have Authored Manifesto Containing White Nationalist Talking Points

August 03, 2019

Brett Barrouquere and Hatewatch Staff

The suspect in a shooting that left at least 15 people dead at an El Paso Walmart may have posted and liked anti-immigrant leaning remarks on what appears to be his Twitter account.

Addititionally, police in west Texas are looking into whether the suspect posted an anti-immigrant “manifesto” online before the shooting.

NBC News identified the suspect as Patrick Crusius of Allen, Texas, citing unspecified police sources.

A Twitter account bearing the suspect’s name contains liked tweets that include a “BuildTheWall” hashtag, a photo using guns to spell out “Trump,” and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars.

Authorities are examining a four-page document that several media outlets are calling a manifesto. Authorities are trying to determine the document’s authenticity and whether there are ties to the suspect.

The document mentions the suspect in the Christchurch, New Zealand mass shooting at two mosques that left 51 people dead in March. The suspect in that shooting has pleaded not guilty.

The manifesto allegedly linked to the El Paso shooting suspect contains white nationalist talking points on “ethnic displacement" and "race mixing" and refers to immigrants to the United States as "invaders."

It also makes brief mention of using a WASR-10 Kalashnikov pattern rifle, which is consistent with the security camera footage that shows the alleged shooter shouldering an AK-47 rifle.

screen_shot_2019-08-03_at_6.38.38_pm.png

This image was liked by an account bearing the El Paso shooting suspect's name.

The shooting took place just after 11 a.m. local time at a store in El Paso as parents and children took advantage of a tax-free shopping day before school begins. El Paso, which is almost 80% Hispanic, is just 12 miles from the Mexican border town of Ciudad Juarez.

El Paso police say there were “multiple” fatalities inside the store. MSNBC reported 19 were killed and 40 injured.

Police have not yet issued a statement on the veracity of the alleged manifesto or its relationship to the suspect.

The shooting took place in the city of 840,000 just across the Rio Grande River from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. The U.S.-Mexico border has been a big issue on the far right, with talk of “invaders” from predominantly Spanish-speaking countries crossing into the United States.