This weirdo comes up to my place....

• For 8 years of obummer people did actually go through my 'recycle bin' (trash) but mostly after I put it on the street.... so this fuckwad young guy in goodwill clothes but with a thousand bucks worth of ink on his arms... Is up all the way to my place and digging through my trash. I happened to walk out.. I calmly asked him what he was doing.

He said he was just getting rid of some trash 'sir' Ok... I said that "i am glad you did not ltter.. but this is my property and my garbage cans and you really have no right being on my property for one or using my trash cans" More sorry sirs.. more bullshit.

There was a family walking their dog on the sidewalk who listened. I said... "hold on" and took a picture... He scurried off.

Sooo.. it is saturday.. that is ok... this guy was young and strong and in good shape.. there are like 10 help wanted signs within a mile of my place. No idea if the guy has a job but he sure did not get in a car. I am thinking... 'fuck this fuckwad.. if he comes back I am gonna shoot his ass'

Is this a less than empathetic outlook or just pragmatic?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Casing the joint?

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I do not need a dog to take care of my shit.. I will get a cat in the next couple months.. I will not depend on her to defend me. I am old and feeble but not dog owner feeble.

I believe this guy was harmless.. I do not want to shoot anyone. It is not a big deal tho. Don't think it applies in this case tho.

lazs

• Nah, probably just a POS- probably has warrants on him or is otherwise wanted. I suggested our local soup kitchen has a police officer there to do warrant checks and the local snowflakes all had melt downs. It's like I was suggesting we sacrifice their children to Satan. My response was "great, feed the criminals so they can spend more time ripping people off."

It hurts the snowflakes more than it hurts me- I live in a no crime area, about two miles up a dead end road, in a neighborhood that is about 30% LE- the snowflakes, when you talk to them, all admit to being ripped off, so... OK, good for you.

BTW, I have two dogs, both chihuahuas, and I don't expect them to fight off an intruder but they are yappy little fuckers (think a K9 version of Beet) and all they are required to do is wake me up.

• I've got a chi / rat terrier mix.

That's all he's supposed to do, too.

Wake me up.

"You let a bobcat in the house without telling me? Mother fucker laying on the futon like he pays rent, and you didn't even yip once? Fired, dude. You're fucking fired."

• I am sure he is just a low life that probly does have warrants. He didn't call me 'boss' so probly not an ex con.

He does nothing all day I am sure but wander around looking for some sort of opportunity to get a few bucks without working. By contrast... there is this older mexican that comes by on garbage day....

He will try to get my attention and ask in broken english if he can go through my recycle garbage can. last time I told him to hold on and got a sack of crushed cans from the garage and gave em to him. They were piling up and it saved me a trip.

lazs