State Gun Laws

• Yes that is the case. if that makes it to the supremes then any other state with restrictions will get hammered too.

That is my point.... NJ's law is easier to pick off since they have the dumbest one.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yes that is the case. if that makes it to the supremes then any other state with restrictions will get hammered too.

That is my point.... NJ's law is easier to pick off since they have the dumbest one.

lazs

I would normally say you have no clue how stupid it is here....but I think I know you better than that. you know exactly what's going on

• We have to fight like they do.... we have to find the worst examples of restrictions on the second and go after them in the SC.... Just like in DC where you could not have a gun at your home.

The way they do it is find the worst democrat run state like yours or mine and come up with outlandish laws knowing that our legislatures and judges won't say dick... then they can say.... as you point out... 'we have had tha law forever' and then they can go to another state and say.... 'see NJ and Cali have these laws... nothing wrong with em"

lazs

• THIS TRUE??

California legislators are in the process of rolling out what will be the strictest gun control laws in the country. Democrat state Legislatures rolled out a list of proposals that will instantly criminalize most of the state’s law abiding gun owners.

The new law would outlaw all semiautomatic weapons, criminalize anyone who has more than 500 rounds of ammo, and require a permit to buy ammunition in the future. California, which already has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country, is also looking at a proposal which would call for the immediate confiscation of 166,000 registered modern sporting rifles. This is why people are against Registration

https://offgridsurvival.com/ca…SGOH0jMxMAUu5RygCdrHRWy8A

• Of course it's true. But they won't be done there. Time to vote with your feet.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Of course it's true. But they won't be done there. Time to vote with your feet.

Time to vote with your ballots!

Maybe the 50% of conservatives who don't vote might get off their asses and vote.

(Hoping that the 50% of lefties who don't vote will think it's in the bag)

• California demoncrat politicians stay up nights thinking of ways to make gun ownership impossible... They already did the ten round mag thing and it is useless since everyone already has all the higher capacity mags they want.

The ammo check thing did get through... it has made buying ammo a real pain.

Soo.. the rest of it. this is the kinds of things that lefties do.. they over reach. This stuff will all get struck down in the courts which (thank you mr president) are now on our side. Right now California is in court for at least 4 second Amendment cases where they are in violation. These cases cost the government.... and turn off moderate voters.

lazs

• Yeah.. NYC is saying to just drop the case since they fixed it.... under pressure... But the case is for the SC... it would not just be about NYC and the dems know it... once the SC rules that you can't restrict travel with firearms.. every state will be affected. They also know that if the supremes do not rule? they can change the law back in NYC next year or month or week.

lazs

• And that is just it... the gun grabbers are running scared. This case will easily be won and limit how far a state or city can go in restricting rights. Once it is a SC decision they won't be able to sneak around it. It suddenly becomes one restriction that is a no no. across the land. not just nyc

So the gun grabbers are in a bad spot right now... they know a lot of the laws in the bright blue states are WAY the fuck over the line.. The have more coming down the pike... with the SC no longer on their side? well... they for sure have to be a lot more cautious or slower... whatever Hope for someone to die when they get in power? Hope ginsburg makes it another 6 years?

What I think we will see is states with really bad gun laws 'changing' them at least temporarily so that they don't end up in the SC.... where gun rights can only be strengthened.

lazs

• Oh... and this is why you donate to gun groups. the rifle and pistol ass doing this is the same as the California version and both have teamed up with the NRA on these kinds of cases.

In any event... Trump has made all the courts one hell of a lot friendlier to gun rights groups.

lazs

• Read the article first, then post.

https://www.oregonlive.com/new…w-took-his-guns-away.html

Wasn’t charged with a crime. Property siezed.

Nothing he said was untrue, if it comes to that. I don’t think it will.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018