State Gun Laws

• I wasn’t aware the FBI had a precrime division.

ANTIFAGS do exactly that and yet they get a pass.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• With the crazies shooting up unarmed people these days it's just foolish to broadcast you're going to slaughter people. That's forcing the authorities to look closely at you. No one should want to slaughter anyone. Be calm and remain strong. Don't antagonize but be ready to defend.

• Yeah, they barely mentioned that part.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Telling Dan Crenshaw that he's gonna have to start killing people until they've achieved genocide? Ummm... five days in the puzzle factory AND THEN he volunteers himself for two more weeks.

This guy is nuts... big time.

The problem is that I don't think any bullshit "red flag" law is needed to deal with people like him and the more times they use it, the more precedent are set... which makes it easier to use

It's a giant snowball effect and needs to be stopped now.

• Ok.... The guy was kept at the VA for 20 days. He suffers PTSD and..... and... he is Bi-polar... I have dealt with BP people... and it has not been good. Not even a little bit. Do I think a BP person could be nice as could be one minute and go on a deadly rampage the next? You bet. Would I think it more likely if he had PTSD and was threatening people with a loudspeaker?

It will be interesting to see where this one goes but if you are committed to an institution for even observation that will flag a gun application.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah... it is a tough one... . they didn't need the red flag law... going to the coo coo nest and being Bi-Polar is all that should have been needed to say the guy should not be armed.

Hell.. you can't have guns if you have a medical pot license.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah... it is a tough one... . they didn't need the red flag law... going to the coo coo nest and being Bi-Polar is all that should have been needed to say the guy should not be armed.

Hell.. you can't have guns if you have a medical pot license.

lazs

I don't do pot but I know someone who may take advantage of the new medical marijuana law in Texas. I did a little research on that. From what I read having a medical marijuana card is private, like the rest of your medical history. Would the feds still know? I wouldn't risk it.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC