State Gun Laws

• And we can own full auto's.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• If we'd elected a republican governor we'd have constitutional carry, but... alas..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Also... you people who live all crammed together in your busybody shitholes always have busybodies looking over your shoulder. Up here in God's country the .gov has to catch you first to infringe on your natural born rights. I would consider gun-free zone signs and concealed carry laws mere suggestions.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'll stay in Texas, thanks. Everyone (And I mean everyone) has a gun in their car and home :) except for Austin or Houston, I would LOVE to see Antifa block a Hwy 'round these parts. They would be pickin up Libtard bodies till Sunday.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

• It fluctuates here in California because we win a case and then for a few months get this or that freedom back but they always come back fighting us and with even worse laws. I think we have like 10 different cases before the courts now and several appear to be destined for the supremes.

thing about gun laws is that they can change overnight. We need a set of federal laws besides the second that explain what gun rights really can't be infringed by the states.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• California probly has more gun rights groups than any other state (duh?) we put more cases before the courts.

It has been mostly a losing cause for the last 10 years........................................but.............the courts are changing.........who do we credit with this? (duh!)

The facts are that the pendulum is swinging back.. Most of the credit goes to Trump and those groups in California...........NO credit goes to states that sit smugly and say..."our gun laws are great.. fuck all the other states"

Yeah.. real god damn smart.. California has the power and the EC votes and the population and a history of changing the country.........so yeah.. sit in your little redneck heaven and be smug... What happens here affects you.

If I moved...........I would support California gun rights groups. doing otherwise means you don't give a fuck about your childrens or grand childrens rights.

lazs

• Our gun laws ARE great, fuck everyone else.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I support ones in california and jew nersey.. don't like the politics of either state.. a win for either tho? is a win for us all.. Sorry if that is too obvious and uncomfortable.

lazs

• https://www.sbsun.com/2019/06/…n-to-some-state-gun-laws/

Needles Calif. Declares Itself a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary City

One of San Bernardino County’s easternmost cities wants to be a sanctuary, not for undocumented immigrants, for gun owners.

Needles this month declared itself a “Second Amendment Sanctuary City” a message that city leaders say is partly about support for gun rights and partly a desire to get an exemption from state law so out-of-state gun owners can travel through town and for residents to purchase ammunition.