Been binge watching The Office

• We also watched David Chapelle... some really funny stuff and awesome insights. It's been a while since my wife has been so offended one second but laughing the next. It's nice to see hit and miss comedy again. How long has it been?

• We also watched David Chapelle... some really funny stuff and awesome insights. It's been a while since my wife has been so offended one second but laughing the next. It's nice to see hit and miss comedy again. How long has it been?

I don't know... When did George Carlin die?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Still watching the Twilight Zone. It's 5pm and I'm in bed already. I have a baggie full of cool blueberries and a glass of water. It's hot today and I'm so tired after driving home from Beverly Hills.

It feels so good to be in my bed under cool sheets with the TV on. Love it.

Back to Twilight Zone. Rod Serling is almost always smoking in the intros. It looks so strange and out of place. He must have wanted to do that for effect , because I doubt it's because he just couldn't go two seconds for those shots without a smoke. I think he's always just holding it.

• 2:16 am here and should be wanting to sleep but am wide awake..
    Just learned a young boy I have been following for over a 2 years has died from his brain tumor and am celebrating his short but impressive life..

Do you know the series "Legion" Gina? I loved it ... as freaky no more freaky than Twighlight zone

both in bed naked lol! Suck on that Lárzs :popcorn

• I'm re-living worse days that I'm nostalgic for anyhow... watching Beavis and Butthead.

And not just any B&B. This is the King Turd collection- you can't buy this. You can only downloaded. Well, it's not mine... it's my friend's...

Some basement-dweller somewhere compiled every appearance of Beavis & Butthead ever aired- including the most important part which is the videos- and even episodes that Mike Judge Himself hates.

It's not bad for re-runs.

• MTV mattered at one time, believe it or not.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• That's awesome. I'd love to watch that.

• 2:16 am here and should be wanting to sleep but am wide awake..
    Just learned a young boy I have been following for over a 2 years has died from his brain tumor and am celebrating his short but impressive life..

Do you know the series "Legion" Gina? I loved it ... as freaky no more freaky than Twighlight zone

both in bed naked lol! Suck on that Lárzs :popcorn

Think you mentioned Legion before and I had never gotten around to watching it until a few days ago. Half way into season 2. I like it. My wife isn't sure if she likes it.

• My wife and I binged "Carnival Row" on Prime this weekend. It is a very well done series.

Husb and I have been watching it, but the times we're at home at the same time is limited. I've been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for him to have a day off so we can watch a few more episodes.