• Backup is a CA Bulldog .44spl.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

The post was edited 1 time, last by Razer ().

• Pictures work.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Porch light backup?

• How did you like it? I don't like the reciprocating charging handle.

It sure does clunk. I find it's a bit too powerful for just 100 yds shootin a .308. That thing is a 500 yd rifle.

• I've got a IWB holster for my 1911, but the thing is so damned heavy I have to wear suspenders just to keep my pants up. I'm hoping to get a shoulder holster, but that would mean wearing jackets when I wear it, too.

I wear a vest during the warmer months. It works well enough and it's not gonna give you a heatstroke either. Or, I put a little 9mm in my pants pocket and call it good.

• I suspected you were carrying when I saw the vest but never saw it until you showed me.

• I use an old POS Norinco 1911 knockoff for EDC. It is a reliable shooter, has never choked on any kind of ammo. It's accuracy is reasonably good, and in any case IMO an EDC weapon is almost certainly going to be used for purpose, if ever, at very close range.

I reckon if I ever *have to* use it, I don't mind losing it. I have $200 in it and no emotional attachment.

I do not subscribe to the idea of an EDC backup. Nigger, please.

In terms of holster, it lives in a gun rug loaded 8 up with 2 extra loaded magazines on the floorboard of my car. If I dismount into a place where I feel the need to be armed (almost never) I Mexican carry.

• Too fuckin Hot in Tejas to carry. In winter it's ok, but daymn its HOT!

• not......................necessarily... a fellow texan carries a secamp. I put this little gem in my pocket once in a while...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I Be more afeared that it would go off in my pocket with my lighter or change. Never cared for Saturday Night Specials.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.