Time to leave.

• Someone is telling a side of the story. If she's a master manipulator, she seems to be pretty shitty at it since someone claims she's being ineffective. I know what manipulation is. I know what sitting at home on your birthday while your wife is out until the early AM means. This is not complicated. This is not about someone being a master manipulator, it is about someone manipulating putty.

All this sappy advice is for shit as the person telling the tale is obviously looking for sympathy at any cost. I'd venture that's how someone gets into this situation in the first place.

• You know the law of 3 right?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Hundreds of guys in a bunch of years isn't inconceivable.

I've known women every bit as sociopathic and dangerous.

It just sucks that Elfie got caught up with one.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I had a big seizure just a bit a go and fell on my left side. Fucking arm and shoulder are killing me. My daughter happened to look in and helped me get back up but it was still a bitch because my left arm was pinned under me.

I already have my nasty surprise ready to spring right after the divorce. Revenge is a dish best served cold and this dish will be frosty. And yes, I'm taking my revenge. Fuck that bitch.

• I had a big seizure just a bit a go and fell on my left side. Fucking arm and shoulder are killing me. My daughter happened to look in and helped me get back up but it was still a bitch because my left arm was pinned under me.

I already have my nasty surprise ready to spring right after the divorce. Revenge is a dish best served cold and this dish will be frosty. And yes, I'm taking my revenge. Fuck that bitch.

Just don't do anything stupid you'll regret.

• Just look at this fucking BRAIN TRUST you've got to draw on Elfie. You can't lose.

At least we have you. Good for advice and support - never.

Why do you have to try to be so negative a mean-spirited all the time. We can all have different opinions and still be friends. You don't have to treat everyone here like we're your enemy.

You're never going to get a rise out of anyone being like this anyway so you might as well just join us an an equal and be friends. That doesn't mean you can't fuck with people... but this is like a neighborhood bar where we are all ultimately just enjoying the place and hanging out together.

• Because he’s a liberal, he can’t help it, they are miserable little creatures that only wish to spread hate, lies and make everyone a malcontent like themselves. Misery loves company.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• At least we have you. Good for advice and support - never.

Why do you have to try to be so negative a mean-spirited all the time. We can all have different opinions and still be friends. You don't have to treat everyone here like we're your enemy.

You're never going to get a rise out of anyone being like this anyway so you might as well just join us an an equal and be friends. That doesn't mean you can't fuck with people... but this is like a neighborhood bar where we are all ultimately just enjoying the place and hanging out together.

Jebus, do I need to get out the sarcasm smilies?

:trumped:wrag:picard:snicker