New Black Mirror Season

• Let's talk about that first episode.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The first one: Cybering has come a long way in the future...

Having watched all the eps I don't think this season is really dark enough for Dark Mirror.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I actually watched this season! I broke my month long TV fast for this shit?

Thing is... my folks are gonna be here for a week. They like TV and when my son was here he changed everything around. which means that I don't know what controller does what or why. So I had to figure it out the other day in preparation for my folks visit.

Good news is that the way he did it is much easier to work with only one controller unless you want to go to the cable box. Bad news is that the sound system doesn't work now but the TV sound is fine.

Sooo.. while I am seeing if everything actually still works.... I see "Black Mirror" and seemed to recall it was decent.... these three shows were not very good.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)