Lets start this again, Beatles vs. Beach boys

• Beatles or Beachboys 22

1. Beatles (10) 45%
    2. Beach boys (2) 9%
    3. They're both overrated douchebag boy bands (9) 41%
    4. Nuke is a fag (yup bringing it back) (8) 36%

Ok since I see we have some new band geeks (Sigma and Bass Tard) we might as well get this out of the way.

So Beatles or Beach boys?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

• Of course it's the Beatles.

What kind of fucking douche bag would like the Beach Boys?

Well you're actually "in the lead"...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

• What a ridiculous comparison.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• What a ridiculous comparison.

Yeah well one person doesn't think so and you know Laz hasn't seen this yet...

MNN on 6/18/19

• Ok.. I don't really care what the music fags like unless they don't like the Beach Boys.. I am just glad they stay the fuck away from the guns forum.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Beach Boys made five or six really good (albeit dated) classic tunes. The Beatles released 2 (two) double albums for their greatest hits and they STILL had to leave a bunch of really good tunes off.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• The Beach Boys made five or six really good (albeit dated) classic tunes. The Beatles released 2 (two) double albums for their greatest hits and they STILL had to leave a bunch of really good tunes off.

Pet Sounds brings the Beach Boys up a couple notches from just a boy band.

Sure, it's a Brian Wilson solo album with his brothers singing backup.

But it has their name on it.

• Pet Sounds brings the Beach Boys up a couple notches from just a boy band.

Sure, it's a Brian Wilson solo album with his brothers singing backup.

But it has their name on it.

Pet Sounds has two or three REALLY GOOD (but very dated) songs and a WHOLE LOT of filler.

That is so true. The Beach Boys have been a band for like 55 years too, and the Beatles only recorded for about 6 years.

NO COMPARISON.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• redwing7 , you should consider amending the title of the thread so people can know what it's about and find it later.

maybe add a '- Beatles v Beach Boys' to the end.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.