soooo razer.... the stock market....

• biggest increase this year. up more than ever this week..... do you still think Trump is screwing you with tariffs or are you starting to see the long term stuff?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well let me go look.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Hmmph, still down $12K but at least I’m back up to 15% for the year.

Fucking tariffs.

Tax cuts my ass.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Low interest rates have encouraged corporations to engage in stock buy backs. They bought their own stocks with cheap credit. When the fed raised rates to 2.5 percent it nearly crashed the system. They had to immediately change course to ease investor fears. Now they are saying rate cuts may be upcoming. What does that say about the underlying health of the dollar and economy? It says all we can get for this junk is 2.5 percent or less. The stock market is back up again, but for what reason? Pure speculation about some phony trade deals. Not real data. The stock market is the last bastion for this country. They will defend it to the death even as real economy continues to crumble.

And don't even get me started on well fracturing and peak oil.

• Wrong team wins the super bowl and the stock market takes a shit. Obama had a ZERO interest rate for 8 years, the world adjusts itself to that, Trump comes in, 4 rate hikes in one fucking year. It was ALREADY looking dicey after the September raise, THEN they fucking did it again in December. Rate needs to be above zero certainly, but don't fucking do it all at once

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• I'm making 20% per month.

I WAS at 24% until...

• Look, all kidding aside, the timing of these tariffs suck. Did you see this back in March?

https://amp.businessinsider.co…irst-time-since-07-2019-3

They flipped, always bad. Really bad time to be pissing off the other half of the world economy.

• Fuck the world economy.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Look, all kidding aside, the timing of these tariffs suck. Did you see this back in March?

https://amp.businessinsider.co…irst-time-since-07-2019-3

They flipped, always bad. Really bad time to be pissing off the other half of the world economy.

Now?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Wow, you guys really just don’t fucking get it.

• More like appliance bulbs.

• :popcorn

Researched peak oil for years and years. Wrote mission critical software for the actual frac trucks. Worked in the oil industry in virtually every sector. Refining, finished products pipelines, natural gas transmission stations, offshore drilling(dp ships), multiple parallel generator operation, engine controls for gas turbines.

Peak oil is real. We wouldn't be chasing a money loser like shale if there were so many great formations to exploit.