Meulleur`s speach

• The republicans are salivating at getting a chance to ask mule ears some questions like.... how soon into the investigation did you know that Trump was not guilty of collusion....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• excel.... if you are sane then so is most of the people in other countries that hate Trump. The numbers are legion.... but you still invest here because this is where the action is and that is because of Trump.

Trump is good for America.... that has been proven I honestly don't care what he 'sane' people of other countries who can't even own firearms or break a 1% GDP think of him.

He is my president and in my lifetime he is the best by a huge margin. He has transformed the courts. to conservative.... he has fixed the economy and exposed the media and elite intelligence agencies and is now going after social media. And....................He is entertaining as hell!!!!

On the negative side.... he is sometimes mean to assholes.

lazs

• another downside is that his he isn't perfect, so many detractors have really deep thoughts and observations about his decisions about important things like his hair and hand size.

I can see why they get frustrated with the lemmings that see miniscule things like great unemployment numbers, Judicial appointments, and an America 1st attitude, etc.

I'd follow the leader and apologize to the world, but I don't have a prezzy that sets an example like that since Jan. '17.

• I really like to see the way career swamp dwelling useless politicians from other countries and our own act once they confront Trump.

It is universally.... "he is not playing the game the way he is supposed to"

lazs