Does Anyone Else Miss CrustyPlumage?

• Maybe you should re-read my post ?

I just tried to fix it .

Actually out of all the noobs you're the last person who should be playing the victim card. You came in here looking for shit and you found Storch, and- now you're in the shit. He's not gonna stop as long as you keep up your bad ass attitude, and I'm beginning to doubt you know any better, so- Get used to it. I see Fossy, MOlly, and even DL come in and post and be just- one of us, instead of one of you. Well, DL is a stretch, but...

I had a cat that reminds me of Storch. When he was young he'd capture a mouse and he'd let it almost get away before he'd run across the room and pounce on it.pounce on it. When he got old and fat- like Storch- he'd wrap his paws around the mouse, and he'd just lay there and every once in awhile he'd poke a claw in the mouse's ass- just like Storch does you.

YOu, sir, are Storch's mouse. HE ain't gonna let you go- you need to capitulate and admit Storch is your daddy.

• Cats are the definition of cruel.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I am good with keeping the flailing clowns beatings down to one thread. I think if he only has to concentrate on one thread that he might say something clever. I am on the edge of my seat waiting but it put a groove in my butt doing that....

the suspense is killing me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I believe all you yahoos should have the freedom to post your horseshit whatever you want.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• maybe you should read what I said. What would the better man do?

I guess we'll never know.

Well then go back and read my replies. I’ve given everyone including the lawnmower jockey multiple chances to end it.

Not one of them went for it . We’ve had this discussion before don’t you remember ?

I Al about a week ago I pulled back on everything. Did you see how that went .

I don’t care I’ll torment these guys for months if need be. But don’t say I didn’t give them a chance .?

“ some cause happiness wherever they go ,

Some cause happiness when they go “

Oscar Wilde

:snicker

• Actually out of all the noobs you're the last person who should be playing the victim card. You came in here looking for shit and you found Storch, and- now you're in the shit. He's not gonna stop as long as you keep up your bad ass attitude, and I'm beginning to doubt you know any better, so- Get used to it. I see Fossy, MOlly, and even DL come in and post and be just- one of us, instead of one of you. Well, DL is a stretch, but...

I had a cat that reminds me of Storch. When he was young he'd capture a mouse and he'd let it almost get away before he'd run across the room and pounce on it.pounce on it. When he got old and fat- like Storch- he'd wrap his paws around the mouse, and he'd just lay there and every once in awhile he'd poke a claw in the mouse's ass- just like Storch does you.

YOu, sir, are Storch's mouse. HE ain't gonna let you go- you need to capitulate and admit Storch is your daddy.

Penis Storage ain’t shit. He writes like Dr. Seuss and repeats himself constantly. He’s easily manipulated and falls for every trap I lay.

Apparently he’s the best you guys got ?!

:big laugh

“ some cause happiness wherever they go ,

Some cause happiness when they go “

Oscar Wilde

:snicker

The post was edited 1 time, last by FallingDown ().