Guy says Gay men don't want to fit it.

• If you're attracted to people who look like women you're not gay. You might not be completely straight if you're into shemales, but you're not gay.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I think that quisling may be on to something... we see pics of shemales.. some look better than all the women we have had in the past. if we don't know they are shemales we can either feel betrayed and worry about our sexuality or just roll with the feeling.. doesn't mean we are gonna seek out shemales. doesn't mean we are gonna punch em in the face either.

Most of us have just not been put in that situation. I was one time and actually thought it was kinda funny.. it was a turn off for me but I was not angry or 'betrayed' feeling. No 'man' would have gotten that far..

And...quisling....just so you don't get all.. you know... you in a dress just does not get it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It's because you feel guilty.....

• Some of those trans chicks are sooper hawt. It's that whole penis thing that's a dealbreaker...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I think that when the transsexual has small features, we can look pretty good. Like the models are built with the athletic shoulders and nice, toned kegs or whatever. I think I look pretty good. I think I look as good or better than a lot of normal women my age