Brave New World

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Bring a stack of cotton shirts in and nobody bats an eye but you bring in some fruit and....

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• My cousin had a dream- he wanted to be a Los Angeles County Fire Department paramedic.

Scored 96% three times.

A CAUCASIAN in LA County needs a score of 99% to land a job.

So what's a young white man to do?

Simple. He became a deputy sheriff.

Got a gun, billyclub, and a taser. For a prison population that's 96% non white!

There's your 96%.

• Being an L.A. County paramedic would have been almost as bad. Overdose after overdose. Alcohol poisoning. DOA calls that must be serviced cause someone has to drive the dead drunk car accident victim to the e.r.

• my buddies kid.. considered a nephew.. he joined the police in a very very negro area. He said that the first thing they did when coming on duty was to pick up the stack of 911 calls.. most were of course many hours old. if he got there and the coroner was already gone he ignored that one.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• My big brother was an air traffic controller in the Army, early-mid 70's. (Pop was a gs-15 or something in flow control in Leesburg VA FAA center, natural progression there) Big brother got like a 103 or something with his veteran thing, was waiting on line in the Chicago region for an opening, when Pop got cancer in...'77. Big brother came home to help mom, shifted his application to the Eastern region...back to the end of the line. Was getting dicey, as he was approaching the 30-year-old cutoff. Pop died a few months later, big brother did odd jobs for two more years waiting to get hired, whilst throughout they were taking blacks with far lower scores. August 1, 1980, he was killed in a freak accident when a wall fell on him

Propaganda is a manipulation tool focused primarily on emotions. It has little to do with truth or facts and everything to do with persuasion and motivation.