Tesla charging stations at local mall

• Germany huh,

https://www.teslarati.com/tesl…prejudice-germany-review/

Hmm, here are actual owners.

Positive quotes from Germans driving their own Model 3:

“It is a dream. Pure madness. I love this car. The trip from SeC to my home was like a dream come true. Every darn minute of the almost 3 years, every cent of almost €60k, every second in the waiting queue of the hotline every little joy ahead it was ALL worth it.”

“Even if nerves are blank at times … to be frank, fuck the bad feelings. Be just happy it is the time. Can’t give you more for the road. Simply enjoy the happiness before.”

“The first driving impressions are overwhelming. I thought first they gave me the Performance as a present”

“The car is madness. Have unspooled the first 300km. Such a hammer vehicle!!”

“I do not know how many times I can say, thank you Elon. This car is more than amazing. 230 km/h on German Autobahn is like riding a bullet! Fuck off all haters!!

“This car is mega (…) I still get frightened each time I accelerate”

“Have since days a moronic continuous smile in my face when I only imagine the acceleration. And I drive only and mainly just in ‘casual’ mode.

“Also, all well with me. No scratches (OK, one mini scratch on the hood, that was recorded). Inside and outside all is wonderfully manufactured. There is nothing to blat.

“The drivetrain is simply a dream. Something like abnormal and a high-grade controllable power and such an absolute instant response, in comparison with other electric powertrains that I drove since I never experienced this. The drivetrain alone justifies the purchase. At this present moment, simply without alternative and unrivaled.”

“I did expect that the chassis will not be fully on German premium level. That I can tick off though. The chassis is brilliant. Awesome reserves, superior absorption, very agile, in my assessment absolutely not too ‘bony’, without meaningless hardness, despite 20”. Drives like a Samurai-sword through corners, the corner speed you can drive controlled are simply abnormal.”

“This car is madness. Workmanship inside 1a, outside 1b but still nothing to complain.“

“Subsequent quickly checked the car. Gaps and overall workmanship absolutely alright. Great design, great color a top car.”

“What can I say? The car is a hammer, much better than what I expected. That easy in handling and still so terrific to drive. Brilliant, the waiting was worth it.”

“A dream, I did not think it will go that high as the P90D that I test drove but it is similar. Cool!”

“Don’t get the grin out of my face anymore! What a wicket car

“I have to say a fat thank you to Tesla and to the Service Center in Feldkirchen. My car was perfectly delivered”

“The first drive was madness, in particular, the acceleration of the M3P is simply just sick”

“The Model 3 Performance goes like hell”

“WOW, I am a bullet!” (child — 2.5 years old)

“The car is yet madness. Indeed a marvel of software and battery in combination with dedicated range.”

“All in all I am positively surprised about the quality. Everything fits (paint, gaps, alu skirting, seats + cover, impermeableness, wind noise, AP, etcetera.) All a tick better than the MS.”

“Did get my Model 3 yesterday in Weinstadt. All went super, the car was in a super condition, one small issue was directly notified by a very nice associate and documented. (small paint bubble). Otherwise, everything with the car is all right. No rattle, super silent – even above 150km/h and the powertrain is madness…. can’t complain…”

Negative quotes from Germans driving their own Model 3:

None.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Red,haters gonna hate! If it doesnt have a smog belching V8 and gets more than 15 mph it just isnt good enough.

Now that we have trump lite here he canceled the electric hyway and all the charging stations,removed the rebates and basically fucked the market for EV in ONT. The feds kicked in a rebate but it tops out at 45k so any car above that price doesnt get one. Tesla sells the S for,get this 44,999 here...LMAO but thats the base without any options.

Fuckers wont be happy until we need enviro suits just to venture outside.

• Well Indy has or had ties to a car dealership. So he's butthurt because Tesla won't let them make money off of them.

Much (not all) the negative press money trail goes back to those who stand to lose money if Tesla succeeds.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Ya I worked in that industry until I went out on my own. Dealers dont make their coin off of new cars sales anyways. Used cars,demos and the parts and service are the golden ticket,my wife worked finances at a dealership before the bank courted her so I know how they work.

Mostly tho it's people being set in their ways and petro dollars in their eyes.

• When I bought my Canuck F150 a few weeks back they had a new Escalade in the showroom. $105,000 for that thing and $80,000 for an Expedition. New car prices are out of control. I don't care what Indy says, I'd take a S model over either of those for the price.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Actually it's better to come here and buy them,you get a discount of 25% and under the old nafta there's no tariff if it's made in either country. I would need to check with the new agreement but was a time I wanted to do some import/export of vehicles but the dollar values changed and it wasnt worth it on my end. The other way around might still be worth it if you are buying pre owned,but again I'd have to look into it.

My buddy has almost the same truck only in blue.... well same package as your new one!

I suspect if it was sold your way it's still a bargain to get them out of Canukville.

• I actually don't care.. give me a used Tesla for under $3k and I am good.. if it ends up being a nightmare for fixing? I would rather just put gas in a Tahoe.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I considered selling the Jag and buying a Model S a few years ago. Drive it for a year or two with free supercharging and sell it. After doing the math I found I could just keep the Jag and drive it for another year or two with "free gas" for the cost of the depreciation on the Tesla.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Well Indy has or had ties to a car dealership. So he's butthurt because Tesla won't let them make money off of them.

Much (not all) the negative press money trail goes back to those who stand to lose money if Tesla succeeds.

Tesla's failure to operate a supply train correctly is actually making me money.

If they had dealerships, I would not be able to, because they would have vastly more capital and facilities designed specifically to support car fleets. You can't do that with boutiques.

Tesla just lost a $5 million deal with a rental company in Germany, this morning, because of terrible service and quality.

• When I bought my Canuck F150 a few weeks back they had a new Escalade in the showroom. $105,000 for that thing and $80,000 for an Expedition. New car prices are out of control. I don't care what Indy says, I'd take a S model over either of those for the price.

As somebody who went with blaming the "shorts", you should buy 2.

It's the best deal of your life. It's a $250,000 appreciating asset. Musk says so. THE MAN IS GIVING AWAY FREE MONEY.

• If it were not for him the rest of the auto industry wouldn't even be entertaining the idea of EVs again. Let alone building them.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• Most the auto industry is moving towards EV's. Ford just showed off an escape hybred that has over 400,000 miles on it and it's still going strong.

I still say in 20 years a gas station will be as easy to find as a phone booth is today.

• If it were not for him the rest of the auto industry wouldn't even be entertaining the idea of EVs again. Let alone building them.

That's because they suck. Sales are down from last year. Everywhere the incentives run out the sales dwindle. Drive a hybrid if you're out to save the planet. You won't have to plan your life around charging stations.

• Most the auto industry is moving towards EV's. Ford just showed off an escape hybred that has over 400,000 miles on it and it's still going strong.

I still say in 20 years a gas station will be as easy to find as a phone booth is today.

Don't worry. Buc'ees will add some chargers and you can spend your half hour shopping for camo thongs for your wife and eating bbq.

• I'm not worried but you sure have a burr up your ass for some reason. Is it the car or do you just hate Musk?

I dont think the tesla is all that and a bag of chips,it sure doesnt have the quality of paint or fit and finish of most cars in that price range and they depreciate way to much but you have to start somewhere. What did old Henry Ford say"you can have it any color you like so long as it's black" because the black paint dried the quickest.

Ford will do it right. Like I said before they dumped a shit tone of money into another new EV manufacturer. Which will benefit greatly from help from ford because these guys are more screwed up manufacturing wise than Tesla.

Yes Indy I said they are screwed up manufacturing wise. Mostly because they are trying to run before they can walk.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• How hardcore Tesla fans are can't be underestimated. I'll give them that.

Dude thanks Tesla for saving his life... after autopilot smashed him into a sign.

Autopilot is not to he used hands free, Tesla will tell you that. And have you seen some of the crashes that people have walked away from in Teslas? Probably not because you just can't stand to look at the good in them.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• I was reading about some smart dude who has patented a new type of flywheel with magnets. They can be timed to pulse at TDC and BDC and act as a electromagnetic assist to the engine. Said to be great for small 2 strokes/4 strokes and also in the automotive field.

The dude will likely be disappeared..... and we'll never hear about the idea again,dude is a yank too.