Decent hardwired bluetooth speaker?

• Since I moved here a couple of years ago I gave up surround sound. I have an older Yamaha receiver/amp and have my eye on this. anyone know if the wireless speakers with this are any good? Reviews seem to be positive.

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-…r-MusicCast/dp/B07JCTTSY5

For a grand it better be nice.

Beware though... if you use the bluetooth feature it will only broadcast in mono.

(Not really)

• My advice... Just run the fucking wires. Spend the extra dough on a coupla extra watts.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Ok they only claim mono on many devices,after some searching I found that some device are capable of stereo,however they need an built in amp as in some speakers and headsets. I guess I need to look before I leap these days.

All good.

I stand behind the Charge 3, they are decent units for the price... and supposedly you can link up to 100 of them at once. Why anyone would want to is beyond me.

• Indy is not wrong in this.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Ain't got no port out back?

• The thread says hardwired bt speaker.. Get something simple like a behringer eurolive and plug in a bluetooth dongle. Done. Speaker, big enough amp all in one. Tons of china clones on amazon with bluetooth built in, more than durable enough for the outdoors.

• The thread says hardwired bt speaker.. Get something simple like a behringer eurolive and plug in a bluetooth dongle. Done. Speaker, big enough amp all in one. Tons of china clones on amazon with bluetooth built in, more than durable enough for the outdoors.

My set up is currently in the open, so anything I pick would need to be lugged from the garage and back.

• I like to listen to music as I forge, but my phone is barely loud enough to be audible. So I peruse over to amazon to find bluetooth speakers, and find nothing but wireless examples that charge up later when hooked up to a computer.

Anyone know a good bluetooth speaker that is powered by a standard outlet?

Did you look at the one I posted? It's exactly what you were looking for. It can play while being charged, so you can just leave it plugged in all the time to the charger.

It's like 30 dollars and is really, really good. I believe you can pair multiples of them too.

• Did you look at the one I posted? It's exactly what you were looking for. It can play while being charged, so you can just leave it plugged in all the time to the charger.

It's like 30 dollars and is really, really good. I believe you can pair multiples of them too.

I did, but I haven't kicked on the forge in 2 weeks. I've just been spending this time putting together and finishing some knives I have sitting around. Two are done, and once I epoxy the handles on these new 3 and finish sanding them, then I can start making more.