Let's hear some ideas. What would you be doing if you had the wheel?

• yeah, plus anyone that's joined has just as much a right to be here as the geezers. like i said, we can choose to read something or not. if someone new acts like a jerk i've got a feeling they'll get properly rebuffed. and they can rebuff back.

• I'm ok with new people but they must do as I say.

Especially the gay ones.

Do they have to wear a ball gag too? You're such a dominatrix sometimes...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Lol.

I honestly don't think that anybody here would have the ability to reman hands off .

Make everyone a mod for a day. Alter each other's posts and avatars and sigs, at the end of the day perceptions would be so scrambled we'd all have to just laugh and reset.

I KNOW i'D HAVE FUN

I request that anyone who does not have an avatar after a week, we get to put a locked one for them.

And I also humbly request I get to pick Murderface's new avatar. :biggrin

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• This is Incognito from ICOM. You may or may not remember me. It hasn't occurred to you that you're doing just fine. Most of the people on this forum are your old friends and you never had to moderate them. Let them be who they are, they will anyway. Its the newbs flowing in that require moderation. Look at it this way, for ten years just one person got booted off [creepy stalker]. Suddenly, shit is in overdrive and its coming from just a few people. So watch 'em, throw their shit into a container like you mentioned, and when they can crawl out and be acceptable, let them go. If they can't behave, throw them back in the shitter. That way you don't have to keep moderating the same assholes and they can give each other tips on how to bleach their lip hair in their own thread.

You're too hard on yourself, GG. You always were. You are not responsible for the behavior of a few people who cant manage themselves in public. They came to you that way. But you can give them their own room to self-destruct and not take your forum with it.

Love to you, ease up on yourself. Incognito.

• This is Incognito from ICOM. You may or may not remember me. It hasn't occurred to you that you're doing just fine. Most of the people on this forum are your old friends and you never had to moderate them. Let them be who they are, they will anyway. Its the newbs flowing in that require moderation. Look at it this way, for ten years just one person got booted off [creepy stalker]. Suddenly, shit is in overdrive and its coming from just a few people. So watch 'em, throw their shit into a container like you mentioned, and when they can crawl out and be acceptable, let them go. If they can't behave, throw them back in the shitter. That way you don't have to keep moderating the same assholes and they can give each other tips on how to bleach their lip hair in their own thread.

You're too hard on yourself, GG. You always were. You are not responsible for the behavior of a few people who cant manage themselves in public. They came to you that way. But you can give them their own room to self-destruct and not take your forum with it.

Love to you, ease up on yourself. Incognito.

This one seems to be reasonable.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020