WTF happened to taking a few weeks off?!

• I will check it out. I probably watch just ask much UK and Japanese TV, as I do American.

Occ something scand..

Just finished the 4th and last season of The Bridge; I can recommend it wholeheartedly. Brilliant. Especially the lead character Saga Norén... Sharp analytical mind, but total aspergers when it comes to interacting with people.

Ladies, if you want to get laid...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Well.... at least I won't have to take my boots off or unclp my folding knife from my back pocket. It's leather and Scottish wool man... not rice paper.... sheesh.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Just finished the 4th and last season of The Bridge; I can recommend it wholeheartedly. Brilliant. Especially the lead character Saga Norén... Sharp analytical mind, but total aspergers when it comes to interacting with people.

Ladies, if you want to get laid...

Ahem

• She looks like she fell in a mud puddle. I don’t like this flat greasy hair craze.

She's a weirdo autistic, brown leather pants, army boot wearing Swedish police detective with absolutely zero social aptitude or skills. She takes everything literally and doesn't understand humor or irony. She has a brilliant analytical mind and her colleagues have to deal with the fallout of her human interactions. It's fucking hilarious at times.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I have to log in from another country to watch it.

Get a VPN with obfuscated servers and you can watch whatever you like on Netflix. I use Nord VPN.