• First of all.... I want to say that I am not a victim here.. I think the board may be tho. I also want to say that events did not go down exactly as described... also... Boy that week sure went by fast eh? it is an alternate time zone here.... where deleting an account and being admin only forever lasts one day. Shutting the board down for a few weeks is what? 10 hours? and not being banned for a week or so is a couple days.

This is strange behavior to me. I think all of you know I would never call anyone to 'defend me' LOL I mean.... I am pretty helpless but ....

I had noticed some odd threads and while talking to Janice... I told her that I was not sure but something was going on with her sister a and she should visit the place and read em and tell me what she thought I did not know that she would post even... none of my business if she does.

Then... a couple of newbies suggested I get banned. I... Like I am sure most of you laughed... I mean how fucking lame were these two or three to think that shit could ever happen here right? I mean... that was basically why we all left AH BB.... Joke was on me tho.... I got banned. Then his own sister got banned simply for telling everyone here that I got banned "for her own good" she flipped out when she heard that crap. For her own good?

Soooo.... I flipped out and called gina. who would not answer the phone I did not leave thousands of drunken messages every thirty seconds. I left maybe two on the phone I knew and then one on the number I was given by gina...............just days ago! after a lovey dovey half hour conversation If gina was stressed you could not tell... she was mostly laughing the entire thing. And yes.... I was mad. Not about me tho... about Janice.

in the call with me and gina she apologized to me first of all I said that not to worry about it. Like I said... it was a pretty giddy laugh and chuckle thing the whole conversation. When she brought up the newbies I explained that most all of em were fitting in fine and NO ONE HAD been chased off. Here is one deal tho.... when I said the comment one guy said about hoping we get to bury our kids was totally fucked up.... Gina laughed.... she said she thought it was funny... cute even... giggle giggle.... If that is that standard by which you don't get banned then I have no idea why me and Janice did... hurt feelings?

Drunken? well this is a kinda 'it's lazs fault' thing. I actually do not drink very much... 3-5 beers a day and mostly always done by noon. I get a really good buzz maybe every 3 months? never falling down drunk pretty sure that about half of you get drunk a lot more than me... no big deal tho. I asked Janice if she thought I sounded drunk that night (last beer was like 4 hours before the calls.

Some of this is gina not knowing things that were actually said between me and Janice and some is just bizarre shit. We all have problems in our life. But banning someone over? what.......created more problems.

None of you would even know I was banned actually if Janice had not said.... and she got banned for saying it.... was it gonna be a secret? I mean at least skuzzy would say it to everyone before he did it. And..... all of you welcomed Janice back... she could not help but notice that gina did not.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Another thing. I have to say I was proud of some of the posts from some. It would not matter who was banned.... Wrag was more eloquent than I have ever seen him and to the point. I want to thank the quisling too for saying stuff that needed.... needs to be said. the #'s twins.... Some of you? I did not expect the ass kissing I saw.

I don't blame iron for "HA HA" it was in jest I think even tho I suspect there is a teeeeeesy bit of a grudge thing there.

I also seen that while NO NEWBIES HAVE LEFT some old school folks have left or pretty much left.

I will stick around for awhile. If I leave I will tell everyone it and that will be the end of it... If I am banned and you wonder what happened to me? well.... duh... I got banned

Ok.... One thing that I am feeling a victim over.... I am in the same class as Pat Manix at this point (other than the being dead thing) And.... WORSE than a guy who scammed hundreds maybe thousands of bucks for a service dog from guys here..............and then molested his babysitter.... he actually got defended a bit not banned.

lazs

• let me just tell you Laz that you left at least five messages for me and called at least six times in quick succession. Would you like to hear the messages?

I deleted Janice account for her own good. By that I meant our own good. Me and her. She didn't belong here in the middle of any of this. I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to get into anything with her. She was challenging me at a time that I didn't need one more things going on. She should not have come here to begin with

Don't come here and lie about the phone calls. You started calling me at exactly 10 at night when I was asleep. You are drunk off your ass and you were telling me to you no fuck you your a bitch and things like that. Slurring your words and angry. Calling my friends worthless. Telling me that if you came back you would be much worse. If you would like I would be more than happy to post those up here for you can hear.

I don't have a problem with Janice. You shouldn't have called her and told her to come here. That was a bitch move on your part. Big Time bitch move on your part. All that was going to do was drive a wedge between us.

And she could have called me on the telephone you know. I do answer my phone for her every time she calls me. She decided to come here and publicly get involved with this so I thought about it and I got rid of her account before it got out of control. That was a smart move on my part even though she might not understand that.

• Sorry bronk. #1 said in just a few words what it took me 40 or so to say. I will show myself out.

I will not be told to take a time out or take it outside to wall so I don't break the furniture.... have you seen the furniture here? it is all busted to shit anyway.

lazs

• Again.... you got events wrong. I told her to read some of your posts. I did not know she was gonna actually post but that is up to her not me. She was fine... everyone was welcoming her. she did not get into the middle of anything till you banned me.

When you banned her I was so angry that I could not even think of the words...which is rare for me. I had talked to her for a good while before that tho... ask her if I was slurring my words. Ask her how many times she has seen me as drunk as you describe.

Deleted for her own good? LOL.... you mean for your own good right? She doesn't feel grateful for being told what or what is not for here own good.

How was calling you on the telephone gonna let her see some of your strange posts lately? You called me and acted completely happy and carefree but on the board you were hinting you were on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Now you are calling me a liar... when I have went out my way to say that I am thinking you just don't remember the events or are reading things into em....

HOW could you possibly know what me and Janice talked about? You are reading into a conversation you were never in.

Show me in this thread where I am being mean to you or calling you names.

You say I left five messages..... I said I thought it was three... two on one line and one on the other. neither of is 'lying' I don't think... it is just the way we each remember it. I could even be wrong... I was pretty angry.

lazs

• And.... beat me to it.... I have said all I am gonna say about this too.... My eyes are not rolling tho....they are like.... you know... that shocked look you get when wrag posts the most eloquent post on the board.

lazs

• anger... stuff done during... can be a real bitch when we calm down later...

been there... done that... pretty sure I got the t-shirt somewhere...

oh n happy ta see ya back n postin... ya corn cob scabby old biker... :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Yeah well,

There was a post submitted on one thread where "someone" declared that all the hassle wasn't "about them" nor was it an effort to get attention.

Of course, in fact, it was both.

Oh well, not my problem. But it is an interesting study on human nature. Thanks for that.

• Well sure mom.... but I am nice to you... not like those other useless fucks on here. And... thank you for welcoming Janice... she did appreciate it.

lazs