We all probably thought about going back to a time in history

• you know like when you see those videos is Los Angeles or New York filmed in the 1930s or whatever. I'm fascinated by those. I look for things along the sides of the roads and just everyday things in imagine walking down those streets. All those cars and House people had to live and operate things.

I think about that in our own time. What I mean is that I think about what it would be like for someone coming back to our own time and what day would be looking at. Somebody like me who would be looking at the sides of the roads and the little things of everyday life. I tried to imagine what would be fascinating to them

I think of things like the cars and how we operate them. I could imagine somebody looking back from 80 years out and thinking oh, wow those people actually had to steer those cars? Lol

But then it's weird because some things just don't change very much. Things like buildings and homes. I don't think people change that much.

But it's fun to try to imagine that you are a time traveler coming back to our own time. What kind of things would you be interested in? I think that's pretty cool to think about things like that. Things that we think of as everyday things people from the future might think of it as barbaric even.

Anyway, I'm speaking into my phone again so I'm not sure if these words are all going to come out correctly. Airhead kanban me if I've offended anyone

:ballgag

• If I was from the past and skipped ahead to the streets today I would believe there had been an alien invasion. Tiny rectangular shaped aliens that had enslaved most us. People walking around holding them while their life was being sucked out through their eyes.

• I like to watch stuff from the 70’s and look at the home furnishings. Especially the cookie jars and Tea pots. It takes me back.

So probably home decor.

It was a really cool site that I linked to a while ago that had perfectly preserved 1970s Apartments. Might have been some homes in there too . I think it was an icon that I posted that . Anyway at least one of the places was never touched from the 1970s and it was an upper scale place . I think the person that had a bill died before you moved in or something . It even had light bathroom items like brute things like that LOL . I remember the bathroom was some kind of a green and white combination but it looked really cool. If I can remember I'm going to try to find that again. But I grew up in the 70s and I remember most of that crap. LOL

• If I was from the past and skipped ahead to the streets today I would believe there had been an alien invasion. Tiny rectangular shaped aliens that had enslaved most us. People walking around holding them while their life was being sucked out through their eyes.

dude....don't even get me started on that shit.

i met some friends at redbank battlefield national park. the fucking place was over-run by fucking zombies looking for pokemons. here these littel shits are walking around surrounded by history...and all they care about is some fake cartoon stupid bullshit......i wanted to use a snowplow to push em all into the fucking Delaware river.

Just to add to this, go into residential areas and there are no kids playing in yards or in the streets. At least, not like I remember, and certainly not like the stories my dad used to tell us about. I think that would be a hard thing to understand just stepping out of the time warp.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Anytime before the 1930's, I'd get a few gold $20 coins and a couple other collectables and bury them in a spot I know I'd be able to recognize and access today and dig them up. I'd pay for them by placing a bet on something that I knew of the outcome in advance or barter with some modern wares.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.