Likability Index™

• Anything above 60% and you're an ass kissing fraud that's trying too hard.

Anything below 40% and you're a shit stirring asshole.

50% is the number to strive for.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• 67.8% to be precise.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Not the numbers you gave in the old forum

and before you ask for it, no, you know I cannot provide a link atm

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• The numbers have been revised.

• Fuck you. I'm getting a bigger paddle

27.8%

• Fuck you and your local weather.

44.4%

Not bad but you can do better.

• sluggish is the gold standard. The proper index is tied to whatever sluggo's index is. That's just the way it has to be. Otherwise there would be chaos.

He gave me 38. Something....

A 38 is a cool Number though

• I have no idea where to find it.. The index that is

All you have to do is ask me, 38.1%

• 50% of you suck the other 50% are cool .

Fapping frown is an anomaly at 62.2%

• He gave me 38. Something....

A 38 is a cool Number though

I didn't "give" you anything; you earned it. You are a shit stirring asshole. Sorry, it's science.