Dear Saint

• I do not think I like you... but I'm sure you have gathered what my opinion of you is from post I made in another thread...

that said... I have no intention from this moment on of being anywhere close to nice to you... some of the others NP I like most of them...

currently in my eyes you are little more then pond scum... perhaps even less then that... noticed you seem to have the classic it's never your fault thing...

always some one else is to blame... even though you jumped in and encouraged and egged it all on... but not your fault cause your a... Saint?

well HMMM... bless you pointy lil head? maybe we should call you Kaint? could be a better name for you?

I find myself wondering if you somehow get off on what IMHO is being little more then a manipulative scheming scum bag?

not real pleased with the response from Dryerlint either.. THOUGHT we all treated Dryerlint fairly well and then... that person jumped in with ban wagon shit too...

we don't ban... or never did until now...

so there are 2 that I do not care for... one is on my shit list and will not be treated with respect... the other... we shall see...

up until now... we did NOT have to be nice to anyone for any reason... and that was how it was... I resent that some have come in here and changed that...

and IF I have to be nice to you to stay here... best ban me now Gina... cause it ain't happening... IMHO best I say it now...

:fu you, your dog, your cat, and the horse you rode in on...

crystal... kudo's you troopered on n gave it back... which is what this forum has always been and what all here until now... appreciated!

that is provided ya didn't private Gina n whine about the whole thing...

and ya I realize my opinions n comments to you and others probably means little... and I say :thumbsup cool...

but I hope in the eyes of all... that I still had the right to say em...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• fuck off to faggotland, "Ain't". ain't is fitting because 'it' ain't worth as much as a pile of shit in a niggers back yard.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• grow up.

:snicker

I have... n I still think don't like you... kaint...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”