Old Story

• ..but still relevant. Keep one chambered.

http://concealednation.org/201…truggles-to-chamber-round

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've always felt a bit anxious about carrying the short 1911 chambered, (even tho it has, really, 3 safeties) Have gone last 3 months with it unchambered and cocked, still cocked. I'm thinking when I leave monday I'll keep it chambered

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Posted this before...

My god that video was hard to watch. I wonder if he ever practiced drawing from concealed? Makes me want to fire up the range tomorrow.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• With the 1911 I have always carried it hammer down on a loaded chamber. Because I have spent so much time with revolvers it is natural for me to thumb back the hammer on the draw.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• A guy I work with won’t keep one in the pipe, says it’s unsafe, told me multiple stories about kids getting their moms gun and shooting a sibling. Yeah, we talked a while.

• Whether there's one in the pipe or not, if an idiot kid can get at it, there's a problem

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Yeah, I tried to make that point for close to 20 minutes, didn’t get through. He is convinced if the chamber is empty the gun is safer and that’s what matters most. It’s safer but it’s also useless now. Draining all of the fluids out of your car makes it safer for the environment but now it’s useless as a means of conveyance.

Spent the better part of my lunch trying to make him understand.

• I expect you could chamber and cock a modern 1911, put on thumb safety, and throw the fucker on the ground all day and long and it would never fire. (Not testing that with MINE, or course)

• Don’t try that with a Sig 365 first gen.

• I just sent him this, see what he says.

• omg you pretentious self-aggrandizing posturing testosterone monkeys...

It’s been a while since I played tennis but I still remember the basics.

15-0, my serve.

• Remember that sound your modem made when you were dialing up your internet connection years ago?

Those modem sounds made more sense than fingers posts.

Come to think of it, maybe that’s what his posts are? The sound of a connection in progress. Digital dyslexia? Just spitballing here, not a mental health expert.

• You are just not cool enough to understand his posts. If you played those modem sounds at third speed and backwards tho? they were saying 'pinky is an idiot'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)