Julian Assange arrested in London .

• The whole Killary email scandal was Wikileaks doing. It probably won Trump the presidency.

Lol... Look at you: Supposed criminal motorbike consientious objector draft dodging asshole, yet defending the fucking feds and CIA and deep state. What a fucking disgrace. You sure you're not just a coward?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Me? where am I doing that? Guy broke laws so far as I can see. what you are saying is that the end justifies the means?

I don't know all the facts in the case but seems to me he would have gone to court if he was right.... instead of turning into a cut rate version of Howard Hughes

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The whole Killary email scandal was Wikileaks doing. It probably won Trump the presidency.

Lol... Look at you: Supposed criminal motorbike consientious objector draft dodging asshole, yet defending the fucking feds and CIA and deep state. What a fucking disgrace. You sure you're not just a coward?

Probably not. I believe all those inclined to vote for her still did so. The rest of us have despised her for a long time. The ignorant fence sitters are getting fewer and fewer.

• Me? where am I doing that? Guy broke laws so far as I can see. what you are saying is that the end justifies the means?

I don't know all the facts in the case but seems to me he would have gone to court if he was right.... instead of turning into a cut rate version of Howard Hughes

lazs

You broke laws (or so you claim). Breaking laws is what rebels do. Innit?

It's what patriots do. Or perhaps you're a fucking Benedict.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Washington, Grant, Lee... and thousands more... Take your pick, Coward.

Hmm? I could make a plausible argument for the heroism and nobility of all three, especially compared to the likes of such Scandinavian icons as Ragnar Lodbrok, Ivar the Boneless, Guthrim, Harald Fairhair, Harald Hardraada, and Quisling.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• And how many American did these arguable heroic and noble Americans kill... You fucking dimwitted moron!

• Oh, about 600,000 or so...course, most of that was in a civil war to preserve the union and end slavery. Bloody nobility, if there is such a thing...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• dimwitted moron seems kind of harsh... you are getting a little testy lately quisling

lazs

Is it just me...or does it seem like he doesn't expect a reasoned argument from an American?

• Fact remains that Assange has done far more, and risked far more, and payed far more, to expose the deep state, not only in your country, but everywhere, even in my tiny insignificant corner of the world, than any of you conformist steeple.

• Maybe... like I said... I have not been following it. The hillary one is the only one I know about... they say he hacked into top secret servers.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Fact remains that Assange has done far more, and risked far more, and payed far more, to expose the deep state, not only in your country, but everywhere, even in my tiny insignificant corner of the world, than any of you conformist sheeple.

• Fact remains that Assange has done far more, and risked far more, and payed far more, to expose the deep state, not only in your country, but everywhere, even in my tiny insignificant corner of the world, than any of you conformist steeple.

He didn't expose the deep state so much as exposing how diplomacy and espionage sausage is made. And endangered our operatives abroad. There is nothing heroic about endangering the lives of our "assets" in foreign countries.