Julian Assange arrested in London .

• I am thinking I would not have gotten charged with that stuff to begin with.

Coward

Really Coward... Mr. self-proclaimed "wife consoler"?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• It IS curious that they snag him now

Why? Assange was granted asylum in London's Ecuadorian consulate for seven years. He's been untouchable until now...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Assange committed no act of heroism. Instead, he endangered the lives of others employed in sensitive espionage roles. He's accused of committing rape. He claimed asylum with the Ecuadorian consulate like a sniveling weasel. He's a human louse...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Assange committed no act of heroism. Instead, he endangered the lives of others employed in sensitive espionage roles. He's accused of committing rape. He claimed asylum with the Ecuadorian consulate like a sniveling weasel. He's a human louse...

What would you call spending the rest of your life in the Ecuadorian embassy for exposing fascist government thugs fucking over their own people and allies. For exposing Killary. For helping Trump get elected.

Notice there are no question marks; they're all rhetorical questions.

The fucking alphabet agencies and all who work for them are traitors to your constitution and your people!

You fucking fascist!

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I don't know enough about the thing to say if he is a hero or not. If he got Americans killed then that is for sure not heroic. If he helped hillary not get elected then that is heroic.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Or his fiends

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• If he got Americans killed then that is for sure not heroic.

Coward

Really Coward... How many Americans have been killed by American heroes?

Think about that for a minute.

• Really Coward... How many Americans have been killed by American heroes?

Think about that for a minute.

Contrarily, how many Americans have been saved by American heroes?

• needlessly? I guess it would depend on if it was you or yours doing the dying. Are you equating it to friendly fire or something?

lazs

• Contrarily, how many Americans have been saved by American heroes?

How many Americans have Assange saved by helping Trump get elected? By exposing your fascist government agencies?

I guess that's up to what you people choose to do with that knowledge.

A republic madam. If you can keep it.

• needlessly? I guess it would depend on if it was you or yours doing the dying. Are you equating it to friendly fire or something?

Coward

Washington, Grant, Lee... and thousands more... Take your pick, Coward.

• Question is... Should there be a revolution?

Assange sure did his part in revealing the truth about just how fascist your deep state has become. And he's paying the price for that.

Now it's up to you people.

• I honestly don't know how much effect he had. I do know that there is gonna be some investigations because of spying on Trump that would never have even been known if hillary had won.

lazs