Julian Assange arrested in London .

• They knew the risks when they signed up.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• He didn't expose the deep state so much as exposing how diplomacy and espionage sausage is made. And endangered our operatives abroad. There is nothing heroic about endangering the lives of our "assets" in foreign countries.

Said like a true fucking fascist.

"Je weniger die Leute darüber wissen, wie Würste und Gesetze gemacht werden, desto besser schlafen sie nachts."
    "The lesser the people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they sleep in the night."
    - Otto von Bismarck

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I do know that with the lefts attacks on everything Trump does that many Americans are learning more and more about how our system works and... doesn't work. Most did not know how supreme court justices got on or even how many there were... most could not tell you the differences between house and senate or how many of each or why...

The left wing pundits go into dreary detail about how Trump can not do this or that explaining how this or that loophole will stop the evil orange man.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Said like a true fucking fascist.

"Je weniger die Leute darüber wissen, wie Würste und Gesetze gemacht werden, desto besser schlafen sie nachts."
    "The lesser the people know about how sausages and laws are made, the better they sleep in the night."
    - Otto von Bismarck

Only northern Europeans could produce a Hitler. Bismarck nailed it...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• I do know that with the lefts attacks on everything Trump does that many Americans are learning more and more about how our system works and... doesn't work. Most did not know how supreme court justices got on or even how many there were... most could not tell you the differences between house and senate or how many of each or why...

The left wing pundits go into dreary detail about how Trump can not do this or that explaining how this or that loophole will stop the evil orange man.

lazs

Many are learning but not nearly enough.

• Sheesh... all of Your-Up is like what? three states? you guys go on a 3 month vacation traveling all over Your-Up and put like a thousand miles on the car! Not you quisling you do drive a lot....

Here? If I want to visit my daughter and grand kids and my folks... I need to make like a 4 thousand mile trip by the time I get home.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Assange didn't hack into anything. One of your guys did that.

What law did Assange violate? America doesn't have an official secrecy act. Only people who have signed a contract (like Snowden) are doing something illegal. Not that Assange is an American, or even was in America...

You're all so libertarian/conservative freedom loving, except when you're fucking nazis...

If he met with Snowden prior to the download, he's in trouble. This is effectively managing a spy. It is the very definition of espionage. If he didn't meet with him beforehand, then there's nothing to really get him on outside of releasing classified information... which Hillary has already skated on.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Rand Paul is proposing they give Assange immunity in exchange for....info. I'm good with that. Fucking FBI gave all of Hillary's people immunity without them even asking

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.