Julian Assange arrested in London .

• Fox curbstomped Sean Hannity for playing up that angle

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Fucking Americans. How ya been Boroda?

Thanks, alive and kicking, I apologize to StrangeDays I didn't call him... Went to Queensland to visit my ageing Mother, she spent 6 months in MSK and now we are working on her moving back here. She got absolutely enthusiastic about it :)

Well. You guys are only innocent misleaded people,

Spending some time in AU I saw a certain difference in attitude to me as a Russian, who prefers to be friendly, with my previous trip two years ago.

Now when i or my Mom say we are Russian - people stop trying to run away and in Aussie way take you by the button and start telling imaginary stories of travelling from Siberia on foot to Iran as told by their Polish relatives from Anders Army. Or Estonian SS-men. (yeah i should sound hostile enough!)

Many people say their parents were Ukrainians, but eagerly speak Russian, not "mova". When Mom tries to speak Ukrainian "mova" no one understands except me.

You guys hosted some wrong Ukrainians, Pribalts. And other nazis as well. And murdered anyone like Lennon or Zappa.

It's your leadership that in our eyes should burn in hell, along with our fucking Beloved Party and Government.

• Fox curbstomped Sean Hannity for playing up that angle

I remember that and didn’t like it all at all. Especially given the fact that Sean Hannity conducted a interview with Julian Assange before hand .

From what I heard Seth’s family threatened to sue and the Democrats mounted a huge smear campaign . Saying conservative media peddles in conspiracy theory.

In 2017 fox was quick to throw in towel because of liberal pressure on just about anything . Bill O'Reilly is a good example .

The thing that should bother everybody is that they haven’t found Seth’s killer. Which makes me suspect of the families motives in stopping a investigation .

The fact that the liberals came down on Sean so hard proves they don’t want it investigated . For me that’s a given .

But unless we get lucky with Assane we’ve probably heard the last of it.

• They curbstomped Judge Napolitano for playing up the "Trump was wiretapped" thing too

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• that's a good thing. Shows he's not biased.

Yep I agree. Overall Fox is pretty much down the middle. Do you remember the Harvard study that showed 90% of the MSM coverage was anti-trump? Included in that study was fox’s coverage, it was 52% anti-trump . I always use that to shut down liberals on Twitter when they say Faux News.

• There's more liberal opinion people on Fox than conservatives on all the others combined

• You people are so anti-deep-state... Except when you're not. Wikileaks helped get Trump elected.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• There's a line of thought that Assange didn't actually HACK the DNC server (obviously he didn't hack Podesta, that was a mere phishing email, could have been anyone on Earth)

The sheer volume of shit on that sever couldn't have been offloaded via intardnet, was more likely a portable USB device (which makes it an inside Job, and would explain why the DNC never let our FBI physically touch it)

• Assange didn't hack into anything. One of your guys did that.

What law did Assange violate? America doesn't have an official secrecy act. Only people who have signed a contract (like Snowden) are doing something illegal. Not that Assange is an American, or even was in America...

You're all so libertarian/conservative freedom loving, except when you're fucking nazis...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• even if he was a conduit for it, it's sort of like being a fence for stolen goods. They probably want to find out where all the leaks were coming from.

The dead kid in DC who was shot in the back, was found with his wallet and cell phone intact

• So... Kidnapping a foreign national for doing noting illegal even if he had been American, and you're comparing yourself to Boroda, and America to Russia.

Moral bankruptcy at its worst. What's next? "Hitler would have..."

• If he assisted then-Bradley Manning with hacking that server, he's gonna fry for that

• If he assisted then-Bradley Manning with hacking that server, he's gonna fry for that

He didn't. He just published the documents Manning gave him. Assange is a fucking journalist. He's not even a U.S. citizen. Nor was he in U.S. jurisdiction. Nor did he even violate any U.S. law even if he had been a U.S. citizen.