Julian Assange arrested in London .

• If Hillary had deigned to visit Wisconsin, Michigan, or PA, she'd ALSO have won

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• She didn't campaign in Michigan or Wisconsin because she felt she had those states in the bag. I thought she did too.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• All i can say is: "Fuck you, Lenin!"

You guys know I am for decades an open enemy of so-called "freedom of speech" and other bullshit that helps speading terror. But now I only hope terabytes of confusing crap is going to be released. No mercy for mass-murdering genocidal maniacs.

I only pity he didn't come to an embassy of some decent country. Like Russia, Belorussia or maybe even China. You can make a working agreement with Chinese, but never with anglo-saxons. Chinese may misunderstand. While anglo-saxons simply don't think anyone else is a human, Remember that joke about "gentlemen" East and West of Suez? Americans are usually even worse. Officially declaring "American supremacy" - nazis. And anglo-saxons killed more in India then Hitler did in Europe.

Do you guys know what's an Equadorian embassy in UK is? Something like a 3-bedroom apartment, I am sure my dweling is more comfortable. At least i have central heating and hot water. 7 years...

• Boroda my distant friend. Keep a wary eye out for those re entry trails!

Glad to see you're still kicking.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Me too.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• No one was more surprised than me (and Donald Trump) when I woke up Wednesday morning.

(possibly beet)

• Predictably most of the people that have been calling for his head on the View are defending a Assange.

Instead of crying about how he lost Hillary the election. They’re now saying the mean orange man is attacking the first amendment .

Yup a complete 180 who didn’t see that coming . Other liberal media outlets have also forgotten their earlier outrage for a opportunity to attack POTUS.

As usual there’s a major point they leave out. Julian Assange been charged because he hacked the information. Not for releasing the information to the media .

Criminal wrongdoing to obtain information is illegal and not covered under the first amendment .

Of course he’s fighting extradition. But at least he’s getting the Tommy Robinson treatment for a month . The magistrate on the case said he will remain in custody till at least the first extradition hearing .

“ some cause happiness wherever they go ,

Some cause happiness when they go “

Oscar Wilde

:snicker

• Fucking Americans. How ya been Boroda?

• I'm still not sure what to make of Assange. He certainly PUBLISHED our top secret info, but he wasn't the one who stole it. (OK...and get bangs an older Pamela Anderson too)

The story of modern America is a person at Starbucks with AirPods in their ears and a half-eaten muffin sending a tweet from their MacBook about why America sucks.

• Yeah Assange himself didn't take the information...

There's something that is missing in this puzzle.

I have a feeling that Julian isn't in as much danger as he thinks he is, and there's a very important piece of information we've yet to find out involved here.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I don't think Trump would be pushing for his extradition (IMF coincidentally make Ecuador a VERY nice loan guarantee the other day) unless he has intel that Assange's source for the DNC stuff was gonna embarrass the Dems

• I'm still not sure what to make of Assange. He certainly PUBLISHED our top secret info, but he wasn't the one who stole it. (OK...and get bangs an older Pamela Anderson too)

He’s been charged with helping Bradley Manning crack the password for the information .

That’s probably a crime anywhere. But when classified documents

are concerned it’s likely to be espionage :

Oscar Wilde

The post was edited 1 time, last by FallingDown ().

• He’s been charged with helping Bradley Manning crack the password for the information .

That's interesting, never heard that before

• I don't think Trump would be pushing for his extradition (IMF coincidentally make Ecuador a VERY nice loan guarantee the other day) unless he has intel that Assange's source for the DNC stuff was gonna embarrass the Dems

Trump is now saying he doesnt know much about wikileaks..

:ballgag

• That's interesting, never heard that before

I only see one way out of this for him. Is a speculative claim that hasn’t been verified .

He claimed in 2016 or 2017 that there was an inside source in the hacking of the DNC . There was a fella there who was a Bernie supporter and realized what the Democrats were doing to to his candidate . He was in the perfect position .

His name was Seth Rich and as we all know he ended up with 2 bullet in his back in the middle of night on a Washington Street .

If Seth was Julian’s source he might come out of this fairly well . Most murder investigations start at the same place “ motive “.

Oscar Wilde