Old Peeps, New Peeps and Decorum

• Old Peeps- Gina asked us to chill out on the general negativity displayed towards the new peeps. I know that's hard because most of us are assholes by nature; indeed, proud assholes- but the new peeps have no way of knowing this so they have assumed we're normal. This is Gina's board, and Gina is my friend, and if a friend asks you to chill you should chill. We don't need to try to be offensive- hell, we do that naturally.

New Peeps- This is a salty group of assholes. That means take anything said with a grain of salt. It's nothing personal, any more than the time that retard mangled my chalupa at the Sunrise Mall food court. I'm sorry you're being lumped together as a group because after reading your intros I know you're every bit as diverse a group as we are. You came in unexpectedly and it was a surprise, which branded you as different- and you aren't different. I'm sorry some of you have experienced rough treatment and you'll learn to scroll quickly through the bullshit.

Decorum- This is an unmoderated forum, which is what we like about the place. However, that means we moderate ourselves. Gina asked us to chill, so let's not make this a contest to see if we can drive away the new peeps.... some of them have been friends with each other for a long time, so let them hang out together without acting like total assholes, OK? Tone the assholiness levels down to 50% until these new peeps get used to the stench of the place.

Synopsis- If someone runs Crystaltits off before I see her rack we all know whose fault it will be, and that person will get the bag of poop on fire- doorbell trick. I know where he lives.

Tuesday- Gotta Try. Ran into an outlaw friend of mine in Laytonville and he gave me a fat sack of weed. Wake and Bake Baby...

• Fuck you and your idiotic music vid hippy.

I just started a thread asking which of the newbies thinks that I am picking on them specifically. I will leave them alone... I mean... .I sure would not want to hurt someone feelings.

What is funny about this is that three of four of the newbies are fitting in just like old pals... and... they did it the right way in my opinion... the sat back after the shit started and got a feel for the place. Turns out one of em lives right up the road and is a great gal I think... Fossy seems great. molly... even falling clown (fits right in) dryer lint is a hoot.... They actually post stuff so we can get a feel for em... not some gif of a guy fucking a teddy bear or endless vapid vids that are just annoying.

What the fuck was her name? MCXZRDF something... she came off like... .look at me I got tits... I am good looking so you need to kiss my cooch. Everyone gave her shit. gina never defended her at all.

And mickey the chin? not even as fucked up as that 20 year old toddler who thinks he is a bomb thrower ... gina never defended his sorry ass

So yeah.... I am a little confused here.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• #1... that is why I asked the newbies if they felt I was being harsh on them.

Fuck... You are a married man and that crystal is downright dripping on you.... I actually find that offensive. several of the newbies have said a lot worse shit to me than I have to them.

In fact. Find the horrible thing I have said to them. I said a lot as usual so it should be easy....About the worst I say is 'you are an idiot' or 'no one cares' I get called everything in the book in return. But I'm the bad guy?

lazs

• I take a coffee break and find this?

I was going to post scroll foetoes in the foe toe ub de dey.

Now I'm going to ignore Geej and be a prick instead....

Later

• Fuck... You are a married man and that crystal is downright dripping on you.... I actually find that offensive. several of the newbies have said a lot worse shit to me than I have to them.

Her and her buddy were trying to make me feel uncomfortable. They didn't realize I don't possess that emotion.

I think it's in the past at this point.

• Does this mean we have to stand for blatant bullshit?

I’m thinking ,yes...but ,define bullshit ..

Seriously

Make a list of things that you feel are bullshit ,so we know to what you refer ..

If it includes communicating with videos and memes ,well ,that’s literally our language on our other planet ....so ...

Omg ,I just realized ,we’re aliens ..

:laughter

But we came legally !!!:seriouslee

• It is making it worse. in my opinion. I am reduced to asking each and every one how they would like to be treated.

Basically.... do you want me to treat you according to how I treat everyone or do you want me to not treat you at all.

lazs

• Her and her buddy were trying to make me feel uncomfortable. They didn't realize I don't possess that emotion.

I think it's in the past at this point.

Actually my buddy has nothing to do with it ,nothing .

You guys DO need to separate us,as we are 2 very different individuals .

We don’t do things to make the other feel better ,at the expense of being a couple of dicks .

We WILL defend one another ,if being attacked ,but I do this to a few of the guys here if you haven’t noticed . Nothing to do with saint,and certainly not in tandem . We both have extremely snide sense of humor .

All of you are hard asses to me ...so I’m going to respond in kind .......I will repeat ,I’m a hhuuuggge ball buster .i do this to guys who seem to have a hard crust, for no apparent reason other than that they are a being a bitch to me,because I seem like a flighty airhead .try again ...

Get a grip ,and roll with it ..you might have some fun

• Sippy? have you seen how I treat sippy? me and her are buds. We talked of rural log cabins and morgans and splitting wood and sitting in pastures. I like her... I think she probly likes me.

But... she is not some vapid sleeze hitting on guys here... she actually says things of substance. She actually... like molly and fossy and dryer lint.. and falling clown.... communicate and bring up shit that can actually be discussed.

A music vid is not communication... you did not write it or have anything to do with it... they were not thinking of you when they made it It is.... vapid and insipid and just flat annoying if done to these kinds of excesses.

lazs

• Okaaaay.... the overall vibe is not for everyone... true enough. But she certainly did not leave cause we were mean to her. I am sure that she seen the place was not a good fit for her.

I liked her... too bad she left. I think she seen that we treat each other in a way that she was not comfortable with... that is not gonna change. No drama it seems... she just figured out this place was probly not a good fit for her. It isn't for most women.

and Fuck you and your stupid ass vids #1 Do you think it makes you look clever? I hope crystal shows up naked at your next family reunion.... crying and asking what you are gonna do about the baby.

lazs