NOT SO Random Photos...

• if he gains five more pounds he's in Meatloaf territory.

Meatloaf '78 or Meatloaf 'notquitedeadyet?

Meat Loaf

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Gosh.... That's too bad.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Got this cool snow globe at goodwill. It's very heavy and looks beautiful when the light is coming through it. Very thick glass that gives of a cool, upside down lens effect at certain angles.

I love my home! It's so cozy and nice.

:)

• Gina.. that is a key to being happy.. loving your home. coming home is always a great thing. I have had some great adventures or whatever in my life but my own bed? nothing is better. My own stuff? yep.

Good or bad.. the older I get the less I want to leave my cozy place. It may be too big for me but.. I have friends and family that visit a lot and then it is almost too small?

Got a good but somewhat sad compliment yesterday.. from a guy I have known 15 years. A good friend. His place makes mine look like a dung hut in africa. He said that I was his best and almost only friend he could trust and that going to my house was maybe the most relaxing thing in his life.. I mean.. even with me yelling and shooting guns into piles of magazines? how weird is that shit?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Keep fighting. It’s your right.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You've got to.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis