Federal judges redoux ....

• So the old bat Ginsburg is still being propped up by demoncrats but...........of the 114 Federal judge positions left open..... 91 have been filled by the Trumpster. District courts? all but .......................filled... of the remaining 8 or so..........6 are 9th circuit.. think about that... the demoncrats are fighting tooth and nail to stop fairness in the 9th.. . the 9th is their go to 'crazy ruling court' Trump has already replaced 3 9th judges. The effects are real.. Put 6 more conservative constitutional judges on? and things will change radically. Radically good for those of us who live under their jurisdiction.

So where does Trump get these nominations? shit... I have no clue about judges and neither do you unless you are totally a research freak and even then? I can't research and individual judge.. Nope.. Trump does a Trump and has the heritage foundation do the research.

Thank god Trump has the smarts and the energy to not get distracted from doing good things with judges... just as he promised. He is an amazing old man... he has more energy than the last 5 POTUS's combined.. he is doing 6 or so things at a time. He has hired the best people (surprise right?)

No matter how fucked up things get... and I doubt they will........ Trump has transformed the judicial branch for the next generation.

Now all we need if for Ginsburg to step down and admit she is no longer capable.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I just did a search on Ginsburg and the MSN has nothing but praise and how good of health she's in.

• They just need her to make it one more year then they can claim the Biden rule.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• There's no way she'll make it another four years. If Trump wins reelection the left is fukt. We need to downplay that and make it known at the same time, so fuck you no name.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yeah... most of us have no fucking clue about a judges political views until we elect em or they make the news. Trump took advice from several good sources who know this stuff.

Still got some 9th circuit spots to fill....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)