Shit goes down in UnZud

• They're latching onto the most ridiculous parts...

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/…RYzzikk-7Q0YiJEwA23_5AHnA

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens,” Tarrant wrote in an answer to the question, “Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?”

“Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness,” he continued. “Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't know....36 mins from start to finish sounds pretty good for finding a moving target.... starts in one mosque and moves ...36 mins later he is cuffed...within all the panic they had to find where to look....

• What does that mean?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Teh Joooz...

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Of course. It's always the Jews

A bunch of genetic Europeans, Poles, and Russians calling themselves “Jews” invaded Palestine, mainly after WW2. There they massacred, and/or ethnically cleansed a couple of million or so genuine Semites from the so-called “Holy Land.”

These inherently slimy and lying “Jew” impostors falsely claimed their ancient forefathers were expelled from Palestine by the Romans. They also lie about their alleged slavery in Egypt and the evil Pharaoh chasing them out of Egypt a few centuries before the fictitious Roman imposed Diaspora.

The truth is, Jews are as welcome as the rats under the house, in every single host nation they have infested since the Diaspora, because they believe they are the master race and therefore they practice a Nazi-like apartheid from their hosts.

Naturally, this engenders suspicion that on investigation reveals just how much these economic vampires hate their hosts and how they feel infinitely superior to them. This in turn leads to hatred and persecution of the “poor misunderstood, humanity-loving, and benevolent Hebrews” by their justifiably outraged Goyim hosts.

The ethnically cleansed genuine Semites have been, quite rightly, absolutely fucking furious with these Caucasian Kikes, and they have been hankering for revenge and a return to their Palestinian homeland, that they have inhabited since time immemorial, ever since.

Most Muslims agree the “Jews”, Americans, and their biddable allies criminally stole Palestine from their Muslim Semite brothers, the Palestinians, and they hate them all for it.

The history of modern Muslim hatred of “Jews” and westerners and our war with them can be dated from here.

• The problem with our liberal friends isn't that they are ignorant. The problem is that so much of what they know isn't so.

• So to be clear.... this white power guy was most influenced by a black woman (who is pretty bright by the way)

He does not in any way support Trump (in his own words)

The country he admires most is communist China...

And... the whole idea of this was to get the left here in America to try to take guns away from us so that it would start a civil war and Balkanize America

Oh... and the group in America he identified with is ANTIFA.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• MostMuslims agree the “Jews”, Americans, and their biddable alliescriminally stole Palestine from their Muslim Semite brothers, thePalestinians, and they hate them all for it.

Thehistory of modern Muslim hatred of “Jews” and westerners and ourwar with them can be dated from here.

But Balfour was a Brit. It was British and the Ottomans before them (land code of 1858) that allowed Jews to purchase land in what is now Israel.

• Chopper lives in a world of made up history. He'd have you believe the Muslims occupied the holy lands prior to the Jews. You can do this when you know nothing about history and live simply off of hate. He is a classic example of what is wrong with the internet these days. There's always someone willing to say something more stupid than you. Check a brain cell and you just might believe it. He's an ignorant racist idiot who has to go and find reasons to hate people he's never met by searching the internet.

• ::::::::::::::::::Were/areyouasupporterofDonaldTrump? Asasymbolofrenewedwhiteidentityandcommonpurpose?Sure.Asa policymakerandleader?Deargodno.::::::::::::::

in a sorta fucked up way he was but wasn't at the same time....if that makes sense.

:::::::::::::::

To Antifa/Marxists/Communists I do not want to convert you,I do not want to come to an understanding. Egalitarians and those that believe in heirachy wil lnever come to terms . I don’t want you by my side or I don’t want share power.

I want you in my sights . I want your neck under my boot.

SEEYOUONTHESTREETSYOUANTI-WHITESCUM::::::::::::::

while I think he was trollin g everyone.....the above doesn't much seem to identify with them....

did you read any of the manifesto? or do you want to?

• The dick head now has dismissed his lawyer and plans to represent himself.

Be prepared for another enslaught of meme references and trolling of both sides of the fence from this wanker.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• ....and he is further to the right than Genghis Khan!!!!