Shit goes down in UnZud

• Slam whatever did you do to draw the ire of our resident whigtard?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You were alive then. Prolly wrongway, wrogside, wrong road.

What did you do, wannabe robots? Fucked around manbaby.

First and foremost, what did I do?

Wacky thing that murdering 50 innocent fucking heart. Group running.

The WORLD needs a 911. And with or without, WE are always gonna strive to be IT. And some of you careless fucks are losing that.

This whole redheat shit is just SLOPPY as fuck. That's why no one likes it. You look like shit. You ain't done shit. Just toofin' ..

You have senseless daughters, tho. And we're gonna fuck 'em.

• I just saw part of the video, bunch of dead people laying around, he goes outside to switch guns, both guns had a bunch of shit written all over them in white, he goes back in and puts rounds in all the bodies, a few were still alive, then leaves again and shoots a woman who falls in the street in front of his car, she’s crying for help so he shoots her a few more times then drivers over her as he leaves.

• I just saw part of the video, bunch of dead people laying around, he goes outside to switch guns, both guns had a bunch of shit written all over them in white, he goes back in and puts rounds in all the bodies, a few were still alive, then leaves again and shoots a woman who falls in the street in front of his car, she’s crying for help so he shoots her a few more times then drivers over her as he leaves.

One more reason I need a gun.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• On my hip, everywhere.

• I’m not, I’m correcting you, pay attention, you’re not that special.

• Well what do ya know. Finally typed something I agree with.

I doesn't matter what you and I think about Christchurch, it is already being blamed on those "evil white supremacists," i.e, whites who won't dance to the Jew founded Frankfurt School's tune.

Jonathan Sacks, Britain’s [then] chief rabbi, defined multiculturalism as an attempt to affirm Britain’s diverse communities and make ethnic and religious minorities more appreciated and respected. But in his book, The Home We Build Together: Recreating Society, he said the movement had run its course. “Multiculturalism has led not to integration but to segregation,” Sacks wrote in his book, an extract of which was published in the Times of London.

“Liberal democracy is in danger,” Sacks said, adding later: “The politics of freedom risks descending into the politics of fear.” Sacks said Britain’s politics had been poisoned by the rise of identity politics, as minorities and aggrieved groups jockeyed first for rights, then for special treatment. The process, he said, began with Jews, before being taken up by blacks, women and gays. He said the effect had been “inexorably divisive. A culture of victimhood sets group against group, each claiming that its pain, injury, oppression, humiliation is greater than that of others,” he said. In an interview with the Times, Sacks said he wanted his book to be “politically incorrect in the highest order.” (Sacks: Multiculturalism threatens democracy, The Jerusalem Post, 20th October 2007)

http://www.unz.com/article/jus…kness-of-the-modern-west/

• The Russian connection is Trump and the nra, duh.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I've voted in every major election in the last thirty years.

You're welcome.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this