No Legs, None...

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• There were 63 cases up here this year. I'm sure they were all fatal. Oh... wait... none were. Mostly non-vaccinated kids, but 15% where vaccinated.

We didn't have a measles vaccine when we were kids. If a kid in the neighborhood got it, you were sent over to play with them so that you got it too. Same with chickenpox. I have a hard time getting upset about measles and chickenpox.

Most of the rest of the vaccines, OTH... the only one who wouldn't get their child a polio vaccine is too young to remember what it did to people.

• Wherever you find measles, mumps, etc, you find beaners

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• They do have a mumps outbreak in the holding areas at the border, 2-300

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Huh?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Whoa, people from 3rd world shitholes with 3rd world diseases? GET the fuck outta here

• They sent those up to Michigan.

Hey now, 99% of the "refugees" brought to Michigan are below the M55 line. But if they start creeping north I might have to relocate to the jackpine savage's beloved UP.

• I'm south of M55. 2.5 miles.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Hey now, 99% of the "refugees" brought to Michigan are below the M55 line. But if they start creeping north I might have to relocate to the jackpine savage's beloved UP.

You'd fit in well. Unfortunately, the rest of your life you would regret not having moved here sooner.

What I mean to say is... it is awful, nobody should come here.

• How's your internet connection?