Lying sack of shit at a Pizza Deli

• Chopper, we need to hang. You'd like California- it's like Australia only if you get bit by the terra and fauna you don't die from it.

I feel safer among Funnel Webs, Great White Pointers, and

Inland Taipans than all those Mexicans and other middle-America shit men in Califony. The latter not only kill you, they steal the eyes out of your head and shit in the eye sockets!

• You got that right.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I bought a piece of machinery from a guy a couple of years ago that lived out in the sticks that looked identical to that and even had the same mannerisms. Guy was telling me how much "cool" stuff you can build with a lathe and a mill, gun wise that is. And then he brought out his M1A with an Arch angel stock and started getting really excited telling me about it. It was one of those uncomfortable moments were you want to get the fuck out of there but don't want to offend the guy because I was thinking of this movie the whole time.

• I bought a piece of machinery from a guy a couple of years ago that lived out in the sticks that looked identical to that and even had the same mannerisms. Guy was telling me how much "cool" stuff you can build with a lathe and a mill, gun wise that is. And then he brought out his M1A with an Arch angel stock and started getting really excited telling me about it. It was one of those uncomfortable moments were you want to get the fuck out of there but don't want to offend the guy because I was thinking of this movie the whole time.

You thought of a movie, the whole time? That fucking scene? Weird, Gilmore.