Lying sack of shit at a Pizza Deli

• I had a chili dog sans chili the other day. He asked how my lunch was and I said it would have been better if they'd put chili on the hotdog, and he got all hostile- he said they measure out three tablespoons of chili for every dog, and I laughed at him and called bullshit- I told him I'd bet him twenty dollars they'd run out of chili and they didn't want to open a new can, and I doubted anyone that worked there could even count to three.

The guy got really belligerent, and he said there were other places to eat- I told him if he didn't care if I liked my meal or not why'd he ask? Getting belligerent with me turns me into a smart ass, so I told him rather than argue with him I'd find another place that puts an adequate amount of chili on the dog, but if I wanted a plain hot dog in the future I'd come in and order the chili dog, since it doesn't come with chili.

He asked me to leave but I still had half my beverage left and if he wanted me to go he'd have to wait for me to finish my drink or deduct the drink from the tag. For a crazy second there he was going to grab my glass and try to manhandle me out the door, so cooler heads prevailed (my wife) and I gave up my half glass of tea and left.

Gina, the secret here is make the other guy lose his temper while you keep yours- smile alot, pratice your Tucker Carlson I'm talking to an idiot look" in the mirror, and beat them with their own logic. Above all is bemusement- look bemused at them. Make it obvious you think you're talking to a tard- and they are the tard.

• Reminds me of Nicholson from Five Easy Pieces

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• You only lose your cool when it comes to chalupas.

LOL, damn that was funny in hindsight- I was more pissed at myself because the Tardlet was on a leash, wearing a crash helmet, went about 200 pounds and his caregiver was a 90 lb. kinky haired wire rim glasses looking Liberal chick who looked like she was trying to walk a rhino so I knew my Chalupa was at risk and he got it anyway. I didn't say it at the time, but I really hope that molten cheese burned his fingers.

It was my own fault- I was close to the entrance because I wanted to check out the ladies coming in to shop (July in Sacramento, lots of shorts) so I was a victim of my own prevision.

You know something weird? I haven't eaten a Chalupa since that day. In fact if I got a free coupon for a Chalupa I'd pass. That tardlet and his State paid caregiver ruined Mexican fast food for me forever. You know how Taco Bell has those big pictures of their food at the order counter? I look at the picture of the Chalupa and all I see is a fat drooling crash helmet wearing Tardlet with a runny nose.

Fuck.

• I guess I just don't care enough about food... I am so ashamed.

lazs

Yeah, I don't either really but when a tard wrecks your Chalupa it's beyond food man - the shit gets real. Some things are sacred- and nothing is more sacred than a man's Chalupa.

Fuck man- I got PTSD from my Chalupa molestation. I should get free shit.

• Gina, the secret here is make the other guy lose his temper while you keep yours- smile alot, pratice your Tucker Carlson I'm talking to an idiot look" in the mirror,

Wear a MAGA hat and hope CNN shows up. It could be worth millions!

• That's so funny Mike.

• I am pretty sure I have never had a chulupa... My taste in mexican food is pretty plebian.., taco.. burrito chile verde.. I had a few mexican salads.. that is about it. Having said that..........I had real mexican food in mexico and Baja.. It was mostly crap.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Corn meal and hamburger, arranged 100 ways

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Nobody served me . It was a counter that I stood at and paid for and picked up the sandwich in a bag . No tip . The cook was the only person in the fucking place after the guy that took my order left .

I got out of bed this morning, got dressed, walked down to the kitchen, and let the dogs out for a shit!!!!! Interesting, eh?!!!