Lying sack of shit at a Pizza Deli

• I stopped into this little Pizza and Deli shop and ordered a sub and a Coke. I sat down in the guy that took my order I guess he was the owner asked if I wanted to Fry's. I said does it come with them? He said yes oh, and I already knew that they did because it said it on the menu. So I said yeah. He gives me my order I walked out to my car and turn right around because the fries aren't in there and the motherfuker is gone. The Little Cook spic in the back watched me come in and I could see that there was a monitor back there where I was on it. Nobody could be found in the motherfuking place. So I finally waited around long enough and when I walked all over the place until the little cook came out. He said bathroom? I said no you forgot my fries and he told me that it didn't come with that. Actually what he said was the guy didn't tell me. So I said well I'm telling you. It comes with fries and I want the fries. He said the guy didn't charge me. So I looked on the menu and it says comes with fries and he said oh but they only charge you for the sandwich. So I didn't want to deal with this motherfucker I went and sat in my car I was going to wait. He told me that the owner went out to deliver a pizza and it's only a one way in parking lot and nobody left that fucking place. Normally I wouldn't bother but I wanted to make a point. So I went online and saw their menu online and it says 595 for the sub which includes fries. That spic tried to tell me that it only was the sandwich that I got charged for but I paid $8.50 for that bitch. He finally got sick of means that well, the owners two things that I have to deal with complaints. What kind of a motherfuker is this dip shit? He said if I want the fries IS 250. Then he finally said he would give me the fries and I said I don't want the fries now I'm done with you

• Don't go back he'll spit in your food.

A fellow I knew in the Dominion, whenever he had terrible service like that, he'd eat his meal, and would then take his plate to the can, and take a shit on it, then walk out, leaving the turd on the plate, right on the table. He was one of those people who could shit whenever he wanted to.

• Don't go back he'll spit in your food.

A fellow I knew in the Dominion, whenever he had terrible service like that, he'd eat his meal, and would then take his plate to the can, and take a shit on it, then walk out, leaving the turd on the plate, right on the table. He was one of those people who could shit whenever he wanted to.

I know. That's why I didn't want the fries... I just wanted him to know that I knew he was fucking me. It was actually a lot longer than what I explained. I went in and back to my car several times, then I just waited for about 15 mins in my car, parked in view. The fucking cook was just a lazy shit bag and he didn't want to make the fries. It made me super mad, and I was burning him right to his face and making him look like the lying asshole he is.

• What do you suppose his motivation was?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• What do you suppose his motivation was?

lazy ass. The guy that took my order was fine, but you could tell the cook was a malcontent. It must have been close to the time they opened, so maybe he didn't have the vat up yet. Who knows. I got the idea that he was a lazy ass who didn't want to be there.

• I don't eat out much but I have been pretty lucky. I had a Wendy's once that the burger was still frozen in the middle. I was real polite and said everything else was fine and asked if they could just nuke it for a minute or something.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I've never not been treated well and I don't treat people badly. I was the only person in this place and after the guy that took my order left only the cook was back there. When I came back in he was trying to ignore me and act like he didn't notice I came in. I think it's just because he didn't want to interact with any people. He even told me after a while that the owner leaves and he has to deal with complaints. But the guy was a sack of shit, illegal I'm sure. I was in and out of there several different times getting madder and madder each time. At first I accepted what he told me, that I was only charged for the sandwich. Then I thought about it some more and I know right on the fucking menu posted right above his head it says that Subs include fries or a salad. The guy that took my order asked if I wanted the fries and I said yes. Then the shitbag shifted tactics and said, well you have to tell me that you want the fries. LOL. As if you don't tell him before then you don't get them. He was just a lying sack of shit. I went out to my car and got on their website and was going to call in an order for that same thing because on their website it said 5:25 with fries and a salad just like it says on their menu. But then I decided to just walk back in there again and tell that mother fucker off. I just wanted him to know that I wasn't a stupid fucking idiot

• I think I would have just said.... Ok.. I want to buy some fries. and then took it out of his tip.

lazs

Well when he told me that I had to tell him that I wanted the fries , I told him I'm telling you now . Then he told me that he would have to charge me $2.50 . So I pointed out that the fucking sandwich comes with the goddamn fries . That didn't faze the idiot . And it wasn't like a sit-down restaurant kind of place . There was no tip or anyting . When he finally told me I can have the fries , it was after I'd been in there three different times and sitting in my car for 15 minutes . I was just eating the sandwich really I wasn't brooding or anything . But I was pissed at that mother fucker and I didn't want him to get off easy . I wanted to be in his face with a confrontation and make him look like the idiot it is

• If it has tables and someone serves you I would imagine I would tip....

lazs

Nobody served me . It was a counter that I stood at and paid for and picked up the sandwich in a bag . No tip . The cook was the only person in the fucking place after the guy that took my order left .