Interesting theory about the breakdown in NK negotiations

• It's known that there are still DNC connected assets within the CIA.

The rumour was very briefly floated that the Democrats had soured the talks with NK, and that Trump was furious, and that it was something big.

Now I stumble across this, a report about an attack on NK embassy staff, where 2 of the gunmen are allegedly connected to the CIA.

https://elpais.com/politica/20…552422470_906307.amp.html

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• this is typical kim bullshit, pa and grandpa did the same shit, this is engineered by kim to boost his constant propaganda efforts

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• his modus operandi is to make all sorts of deals, take the goody bag of cash, prizes and PR then later claim he caught the US, Japan, SK or whoever doing something dirty then backing out of his deal... Same with his dad and grandad. Wash, rinse, repeat. Chump was just dumb enough to meet with him.

• You cannot bargain with a commie, the only thing to do is kill them before they have a chance to kill you.

• Since when are any of us interested in killing commies? This ain't the 50's or 60's.

• redwing, youre reasonable most of the time, my point was that a potUS should never have visited a half-pint bottom of the barrel murderous dictator - ffs he killed his own uncle! I know nuke is completely insane so I don't really pay him much attention anymore but number 7, I figured you a good enough student of history.

• Sending a 'lesser', (ambassador, etc) hasn't seemed to make Lil Kim feel he's being treated with the reSPECT he feels he deserves. If Trump can spend a few days humoring the guy, and manage to accomplish something nobody has done during the time we've all been on the earth (except of course Air, Lazs and KDF) it will have been worth it

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• The point is, chump fell for the kim trick, he will use the failure for propaganda just as the two family members before him as evidenced by the fact that they were again working on missile sites even before chumps trip to the place he was too chicken to go to before

• It's known that there are still DNC connected assets within the CIA.

The rumour was very briefly floated that the Democrats had soured the talks with NK, and that Trump was furious, and that it was something big.

Now I stumble across this, a report about an attack on NK embassy staff, where 2 of the gunmen are allegedly connected to the CIA.

https://elpais.com/politica/20…552422470_906307.amp.html

https://ahtribune.com/world/as…lton-act-of-sabotage.html

• I have never do I now care to kill commies. it never works out anyway. Before the vietnam war no American had ever seen one of the little yellow bastards.... after wasting 50k young American lives and giving the place away anyway............................you can't go to a seven eleven without seeing a few of the little yellow bastards...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I have never do I now care to kill commies. it never works out anyway. Before the vietnam war no American had ever seen one of the little yellow bastards.... after wasting 50k young American lives and giving the place away anyway............................you can't go to a seven eleven without seeing a few of the little yellow bastards...

lazs

Lol