Favorite flamewarrior nicknames

• I kinda liked 'the enemy of fun' too.... I mean... just sayin.

Roundheels is great. I did not come up with it tho... it is a very old expression. is it funny? I guess it depends on if you have a sense of humor or if you think that weird rock star fake documentary is funny.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I guess i get he visual of those toys back in the day that looked like a fat bottomed person... you would hit it and it would go over and then pop back up. Aye lassie... I believe it was someone from the old country who came up with that while tasting a drop of the worlds best whiskey.

lazs

• Ever seen those toys? they were lots of fun.... probly too aggressive for kids these days. My brother stabbed it with a fork.... let out all the air..... sooo.... they might have a point. So much for the roundheels toy.

lazs

• No... they did not call them round heels.... I was trying to give you a visual to help. I mean... as if a pulp fiction slut is not enough.

lazs

• One time I remember this dude came on and started bragging on and on about all the shit he did in his life and also how well read/versed/hobbied he was (I forget the details), then Sluggo came in with

"Looks like we have ourselves a Renaissance Man".

(and the guy rage-quit the site)

Maybe not quite a nickname but I remember laughing my ass off it was a good rib.

• Hahaha

• Lazshole ain't bad either.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• The best thing that ever happened to this psychology was nukes apple turn. We all came here because we met him in one way or another. He was the squeaker. The fucking smartass. Always, constantly feeding you fucking rejects .. and then he disappeared.

LOL

lazstastrophe.

Banana head was ace. TWAT was blue ribbon.

• Pet projects also got nicknames.

Assivids.

I liked that one. It was true I was trying to bring facts out of black and white text, and into color.

I just overdid it a tiny, almost not even noticeable, fraction of a % amount.

• I am good with that. still tho.. I wish it had the thought behind roundheels... I know how Pancho villa felt as he was dying now tho.

lazs

• Ok... I have been told that I can be insensitive... unfair... I know.. but my soon to be son in law is upset with his new nickname.

he is a for real bank robber. I mean.. he served his time.. and is a great guy who is a mechanic now and takes care of two families.. better than a LOT of folks but.....

I call him Dillinger...

lazs